I am thinking if it is possible to take a day trip to Brussels - how long is t he trip from Amsterdam to Brussels. what are the types of transport available? Is it better to stay one day in Brussels? thank you
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 HELP: 3rd trip to France - where should I go?
- 2 Bruges, Ghent or Brussels?
- 3 First trip to Paris! (and Amsterdam)
- 4 Day Trip From Lisbon
- 5 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 6 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 7 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 8 Paris to Switzerland to Venice in 2 weeks?
- 9 International Drivers License for Sicily
- 10 Traveling in Belgium
- 11 Gtg's in Paris this summer ?
- 12 Europe's Most Famous Streets?
- 13 5 nights in Granada and Malaga - what combo?
- 14 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 15 Language to use in Belgium
- 16 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 17 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 18 Train travel to and from Paris
- 19 Avignon Pass - How Does it Work?
- 20 Moderately priced French restaurants in Paris: an update
- 21 Looking for recommendation for lodging in NAXOS, GREECE
- 22 Cape Sounion en route to Airport?
- 23 Italy Itinerary Gap to Fill - Alternate Suggestions
- 24 Andalucia Spain
- 25 Going to Paris for one day