I am thinking if it is possible to take a day trip to Brussels - how long is t he trip from Amsterdam to Brussels. what are the types of transport available? Is it better to stay one day in Brussels? thank you
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 2 Premier League Tickets on Craigslist
- 3 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 4 Itinerary help--Loire Valley and Brittany
- 5 driving from ancona to rome
- 6 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 7 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 8 Croatia transportation question.
- 9 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 10 Pre-Booking Athens / Cell Phone
- 11 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 12 Itinerary Help - Roadtrip North of Barcelona
- 13 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 14 Traveling to Croatia w/ infant - tips?
- 15 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 16 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 17 2017 Easter in Italy
- 18 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 19 1 or 2 days in Reykjavík
- 20 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 21 Christmas in London; New Year's in Edinburgh
- 22 Help with Ireland Itinerary
- 23 What is best for gps & data for trip to spain and portugal?
- 24 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 25 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia