I am thinking if it is possible to take a day trip to Brussels - how long is t he trip from Amsterdam to Brussels. what are the types of transport available? Is it better to stay one day in Brussels? thank you
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Germany train help!
- 2 3 weeks in Italy - Family of 4
- 3 Advice on Berlin hotels
- 4 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 5 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 6 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 7 Swiss Travel Pass
- 8 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 9 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 10 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 11 We're here!
- 12 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 13 Iceland Ring Road itinerary
- 14 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 15 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 16 Not a good time to fly into LGW
- 17 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 18 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 19 How to best reach the Lofoten Islands from Oslo, Norway? (four day trip)
- 20 AIR BERLIN SALE
- 21 Reliable tour companies for day trips?
- 22 Train help for Prague
- 23 driving from prague to salzburg
- 24 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 25 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary