We will be in Amsterdam in a week and a half. I am reading posts online that say many restaurants and stores in Amsterdam do not take credit cards and require cash. What are your experiences with this? The B & B we are staying in requires cash as payment. We have found that the ATM's in Europe only access one of our bank accounts so we will want to be sure we have extra cash in that account to withdraw if this is true. We have travelled fairly extensively in Europe and not run across this before.
Amsterdam Credit Cards
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 2 American Express
- 3 Three ferries to Mull
- 4 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 5 Driving from Portree to Torridon
- 6 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 7 Story of the German Christmas star
- 8 Driving an RV in Switzerland
- 9 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 10 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 11 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 12 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 13 Airport ATMs
- 14 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 15 Trenitalia - What am I missing ??
- 16 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 17 They Just Don't Read or Listen about DCC Scam
- 18 All Set To Go!!
- 19 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 20 16 Nights in Canary Islands & Spain
- 21 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 22 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 23 Annecy city-center, long-and-short term parking, 24-hour access.
- 24 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 25 driving in france with kids