We will be in Amsterdam in a week and a half. I am reading posts online that say many restaurants and stores in Amsterdam do not take credit cards and require cash. What are your experiences with this? The B & B we are staying in requires cash as payment. We have found that the ATM's in Europe only access one of our bank accounts so we will want to be sure we have extra cash in that account to withdraw if this is true. We have travelled fairly extensively in Europe and not run across this before.
Amsterdam Credit Cards
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Question on France travel
- 2 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 3 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 4 Ireland or Scotland
- 5 Italy and Croatia
- 6 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 7 St Germain
- 8 Autumn in Paris
- 9 Where to go in France mid July?
- 10 trip to norway
- 11 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 12 Family heritage/name origin services in Poland?
- 13 Food tours in Rome and other tours as well
- 14 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 15 Following the Tour de France via Campervan
- 16 Cruise the River Shannon
- 17 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 18 Food tours in Rome?
- 19 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 20 Rome Food Tour
- 21 How late is too late for a trip report?
- 22 Something unique about your best city anywhere in Europe
- 23 Rome restaurant suggestions
- 24 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 25 Help with England/Wales tour