I'm flying into Amsterdam in August and want to visit some nearby cities. We're thinking of Brussels, and originally Luxembourg City, but after not hearing much about it, we decided to take it off the itinerary.
So, we now just have Amsterdam and Brussels on the list. We have 9 days and are traveling with a 1 year old. Would you recommend us visiting more nearby cities, and how many days in each city woudl you recommend?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 바둑이사이트 ▼ 접속 :≫kxc551.com≪추천인:지퍼
- 2 Oslo-Flam-Borgund-Balestrand in one day?
- 3 10 day Italy
- 4 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 5 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 6 Question re best time of day to visit Keukenhof
- 7 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 8 Italy - Car vs Train: Milan, Cinque Terre, Lalyake District in March
- 9 Prague itinerary advice
- 10 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 11 Ideas for driving from Barcelona to Bordeaux
- 12 Santorini lodging
- 13 Ireland
- 14 Killarney
- 15 Italian car factory tours
- 16 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 17 El Pastrami en Madrid
- 18 No Periods in British Written English!
- 19 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 20 Self drive tour companies
- 21 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 22 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 23 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 24 Best soft sand beaches, Ischia
- 25 Day trip to Montserrat - any tips?