I'm flying into Amsterdam in August and want to visit some nearby cities. We're thinking of Brussels, and originally Luxembourg City, but after not hearing much about it, we decided to take it off the itinerary.
So, we now just have Amsterdam and Brussels on the list. We have 9 days and are traveling with a 1 year old. Would you recommend us visiting more nearby cities, and how many days in each city woudl you recommend?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 2 Insurance on rental car options
- 3 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 4 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 5 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 6 Granada to Seville driving day trip
- 7 tickets for Wimbledon
- 8 Istanbul at Easter
- 9 Happy birthday ATM
- 10 Renting a car in Greece
- 11 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 12 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 13 24 hours in Paris
- 14 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France
- 15 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 16 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 17 Day Trips from Zug in Switzerland
- 18 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 19 Tips on our visit to Edinburgh, Glencoe, Skye
- 20 Searching for a restaurant in Le Marais for Sunday lunch in August
- 21 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 22 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 23 Hotel Recommendations in Paris
- 24 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 25 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?