I'm flying into Amsterdam in August and want to visit some nearby cities. We're thinking of Brussels, and originally Luxembourg City, but after not hearing much about it, we decided to take it off the itinerary.
So, we now just have Amsterdam and Brussels on the list. We have 9 days and are traveling with a 1 year old. Would you recommend us visiting more nearby cities, and how many days in each city woudl you recommend?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 바카라사이트＼【HOT424、COM】＼바카라도박장
- 2 바카라사이트＼【HOT424、COM】＼영국바카라
- 3 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 4 My Topic Title바카라따는법▲▲◎◆◆NOLZA007。ＣＯM▲▲◎◆◆아시아카지노
- 5 바카라사이트＼【HOT424、COM】＼카사블랑카바카라
- 6 베가스카지노▲▲◎◆◆NOLZA007。ＣＯM▲▲◎◆◆연예인도박
- 7 바카라사이트＼【HOT424、COM】＼대박바카라
- 8 우리카지노먹튀▲▲◎◆◆NOLZA007。ＣＯM▲▲◎◆◆연예인도박
- 9 바카라사이트＼【HOT424、COM】＼발리바고바카라
- 10 My Topic Title바카라사이트＼【HOT424、COM】＼정선바카라
- 11 Where to stay in Sorrento/Positano area with family of 5?
- 12 Milan to Chamonix by bus
- 13 After the Cinque Terre and before Genoa
- 14 Best of Norway
- 15 Need suggestions for great restaurants in Gstaad and the Bernese Oberland
- 16 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 17 Unlimited Internet Poland and best place to visit?
- 18 Paris to Rothenburg ob der Tauber to Basel (Switzerland)
- 19 Train up the Jungfrau
- 20 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 21 Charming areas to explore in London
- 22 Help w/ 2-week itinerary to Switzerland w/ 7 yr old
- 23 London Itinerary - 4.5 days
- 24 8-Week Itinerary in Europe (for my 40th Birthday)
- 25 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please