I'm flying into Amsterdam in August and want to visit some nearby cities. We're thinking of Brussels, and originally Luxembourg City, but after not hearing much about it, we decided to take it off the itinerary.
So, we now just have Amsterdam and Brussels on the list. We have 9 days and are traveling with a 1 year old. Would you recommend us visiting more nearby cities, and how many days in each city woudl you recommend?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 2 Ireland travel passport question
- 3 Italy
- 4 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 5 Recommendations for meandering travel this fall in Spain and Portugal
- 6 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 7 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 8 Revised itinerary for italy
- 9 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 10 Iceland 9 Days Late March - Review Itinerary!
- 11 Biarritz family holiday
- 12 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 13 Lisbon hotel
- 14 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 15 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 16 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 17 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 18 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 19 4 Days in Tuscany
- 20 If you had to choose one......
- 21 Switzerland
- 22 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 23 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 24 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 25 Italy and Switzerlan Travel Advice