Will be in Amsterdam for 3 days Brussels for 3 days and Zurich for 6 days. A business trip for my partner but a leisure one for me. My request is any inputs from you on ,apart from the regular tourist spots, your favourite places in these cities like for example in Rome I went to see the maxxi gallery which was designed by zahra hadid which was an art piece in itself. The conceptual display and flow of the gallery made one feel part of a bigger picture. One worth being a part of.
If you have such an unique experience do tell because I would love to explore.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Don't kill me - 88 days in Paris Airbnb?
- 2 Madrid and Seville in February ?
- 3 Itinerary Check-In
- 4 Speeding fines
- 5 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Go To Paris
- 6 Athens or Istanbul in Nov'15 Solo female traveller
- 7 Help planning 10 day trip near Brussels/Amsterdam
- 8 Italy in June/July
- 9 November Eastern Europe Trip
- 10 London
- 11 Gare du Lyon to CDG Airport
- 12 My Topic Titlelast minute stupid question
- 13 Travel guide paris
- 14 Airport Strikes in Spain
- 15 Best city in Europe to visit during winter
- 16 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 17 Touring Rome
- 18 Calling on all Alps hiking experts for some advice
- 19 Sicily: Day trips from Palermo to Erice, Segesta and Cefalu
- 20 Basque region and/or Galicia?
- 21 Cornwall and Germany
- 22 Northern Wales Itinerary Review
- 23 Florence: a piece of precious, magical art in its own right
- 24 Where can I find the best steak in London?
- 25 honeymoon eats and drinks