Will be in Amsterdam for 3 days Brussels for 3 days and Zurich for 6 days. A business trip for my partner but a leisure one for me. My request is any inputs from you on ,apart from the regular tourist spots, your favourite places in these cities like for example in Rome I went to see the maxxi gallery which was designed by zahra hadid which was an art piece in itself. The conceptual display and flow of the gallery made one feel part of a bigger picture. One worth being a part of.
If you have such an unique experience do tell because I would love to explore.
Amsterdam, Brussels and Zurich
- 1 Moscow AND St Petersburg
- 2 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 3 Moscow transportation from Domodedovo airport
- 4 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 5 Advises for trip to Russia
- 6 7 days in Andalucia
- 7 Dillit Language school in Rome?
- 8 4 Women Exploring London Dec 19-23
- 9 Planning a holiday
- 10 London at Easter
- 11 Normandy in mid Sept?
- 12 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 13 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 14 Traveling within Italy
- 15 To Paris and Provence in June
- 16 How to Travel from Seville to Malaga
- 17 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 18 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 19 Madrid to Sevilla
- 20 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 21 Venice - another trip report (deja vu all over again)
- 22 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 23 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 24 Limo Transfers from Fiumicino Rome Airport
- 25 Venice - canoeing / kayaking