Will be in Amsterdam for 3 days Brussels for 3 days and Zurich for 6 days. A business trip for my partner but a leisure one for me. My request is any inputs from you on ,apart from the regular tourist spots, your favourite places in these cities like for example in Rome I went to see the maxxi gallery which was designed by zahra hadid which was an art piece in itself. The conceptual display and flow of the gallery made one feel part of a bigger picture. One worth being a part of.
If you have such an unique experience do tell because I would love to explore.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bergen Hotel -- near Port ?
- 2 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 3 Azores
- 4 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 5 Madrid, Barcelona and .....
- 6 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 7 roaming Prague...but for how long?
- 8 Scotland in 7 Days
- 9 Short Trip in July
- 10 Barcelona to Paris - Road trip in between?
- 11 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 12 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 13 Looking for Italy Itinerary Advice (8N)
- 14 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 15 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 16 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 17 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 18 Norway in a Nutshell - Travel Report
- 19 Cooking tours 3-4 days June 4 in Northern Italy
- 20 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 21 Springtime in Holland - Trip report
- 22 Advice on car and getting around Aeolian Islands
- 23 10-12 days - Czech Republic/Austria/Munich?
- 24 4 Nights - Bern/Grindelwald / Interlaken / Lucerne
- 25 Paris & Cote d'Azur Trip report