Will be in Amsterdam for 3 days Brussels for 3 days and Zurich for 6 days. A business trip for my partner but a leisure one for me. My request is any inputs from you on ,apart from the regular tourist spots, your favourite places in these cities like for example in Rome I went to see the maxxi gallery which was designed by zahra hadid which was an art piece in itself. The conceptual display and flow of the gallery made one feel part of a bigger picture. One worth being a part of.
If you have such an unique experience do tell because I would love to explore.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 온라인카지노•• 売━┫＼【 WLD333.cℴm 】＼┣━••売 온라인카지노
- 2 London dining service charge
- 3 Spain.. suggestions please
- 4 Vienna - Site seeing help
- 5 the reality that it helps
- 6 How hard (for an American) to drive in Yorkshire?
- 7 Venice to Positano
- 8 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 9 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 10 I'm Croatian, ask me anything!
- 11 Hotels in Galway, Ennis? Also Car Rental Suggestions Wanted
- 12 Scotland Question
- 13 London Paris
- 14 Transportation from Budapest to Krakow
- 15 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 16 What clothes?
- 17 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 18 Minimum connect time Istanbul Ataturk airport
- 19 Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe
- 20 Guarda ->Zurich, Luzern->Ascona
- 21 Scandinavia????
- 22 GPS vs Google Maps
- 23 Need accommodation advice for staying in central London
- 24 Family Trip to Copenhagen, Norwegian Fjords, Sweden Schedule?
- 25 Regensburg then the mountains - Garmish-Partenkirchen this time?