Will be in Amsterdam for 3 days Brussels for 3 days and Zurich for 6 days. A business trip for my partner but a leisure one for me. My request is any inputs from you on ,apart from the regular tourist spots, your favourite places in these cities like for example in Rome I went to see the maxxi gallery which was designed by zahra hadid which was an art piece in itself. The conceptual display and flow of the gallery made one feel part of a bigger picture. One worth being a part of.
If you have such an unique experience do tell because I would love to explore.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 2 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 3 No Periods in British Written English!
- 4 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 5 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 6 Killarney
- 7 Madrid/Lisbon
- 8 Summer in Swiss Alps and Italian Lakes
- 9 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 10 Rome-Itinerary
- 11 Walking itinerary in England?
- 12 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 13 2 weeks in Southern Ireland
- 14 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 15 Ireland itinerary help please
- 16 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 17 Sabbatical in Tuscany
- 18 Italy bus or train
- 19 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 20 Paperwork to Marry in Italy
- 21 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 22 hiking itinerary UK two months
- 23 10 Days Trip Bath, Cotswolds, and London with a young boy
- 24 Greek fuel cost
- 25 Day trips around Vienna