Will be in Amsterdam for 3 days Brussels for 3 days and Zurich for 6 days. A business trip for my partner but a leisure one for me. My request is any inputs from you on ,apart from the regular tourist spots, your favourite places in these cities like for example in Rome I went to see the maxxi gallery which was designed by zahra hadid which was an art piece in itself. The conceptual display and flow of the gallery made one feel part of a bigger picture. One worth being a part of.
If you have such an unique experience do tell because I would love to explore.
Amsterdam, Brussels and Zurich
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 2 How much do you spend on travel in Europe?
- 3 Great London Bars with a view
- 4 I dream of Europe
- 5 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 6 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 7 Too many Trip Reports
- 8 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 9 Reykjavik hotels
- 10 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 11 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 12 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 13 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 14 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 15 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 16 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 17 Madrid & Andalucía: 26 Years Later
- 18 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 19 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 20 Help with England/Wales tour
- 21 Deciding on apartment location in Rome
- 22 Hotels that we found special
- 23 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 24 Staycation: can't believe I'm doing this
- 25 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report