Will be in Amsterdam for 3 days Brussels for 3 days and Zurich for 6 days. A business trip for my partner but a leisure one for me. My request is any inputs from you on ,apart from the regular tourist spots, your favourite places in these cities like for example in Rome I went to see the maxxi gallery which was designed by zahra hadid which was an art piece in itself. The conceptual display and flow of the gallery made one feel part of a bigger picture. One worth being a part of.
If you have such an unique experience do tell because I would love to explore.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cognac transportation?
- 2 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #150
- 3 8 to 9 days in switzerland with swiss pass
- 4 House Hunting in France
- 5 Apartment & Location Recommendation in Paris
- 6 An hour and ten min enough for connection?
- 7 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 8 Granada to Madrid
- 9 Can No Longer o a Road Trip in Europe - what's a better train trip?
- 10 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 11 English Countryside
- 12 Andalusia March 2 - March 11 Barcelona to Lisbon
- 13 Where to buy Saffron?
- 14 Barcelona cooking classes
- 15 Athens daytrip - feasible?
- 16 1st time in ZURICH
- 17 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 18 Trip to CPH - Connection time in Oslo?
- 19 No Train On Kings Day Amsterdam?
- 20 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 21 Prague, Rome or Amsterdam
- 22 12 days itinerary - Netherland, Belgium & Germany
- 23 If you had to choose one......
- 24 Austria / Bavaria in late Oct/Early Nov
- 25 Need help with itinerary! Switzerland, France, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia