Will be in Amsterdam for 3 days Brussels for 3 days and Zurich for 6 days. A business trip for my partner but a leisure one for me. My request is any inputs from you on ,apart from the regular tourist spots, your favourite places in these cities like for example in Rome I went to see the maxxi gallery which was designed by zahra hadid which was an art piece in itself. The conceptual display and flow of the gallery made one feel part of a bigger picture. One worth being a part of.
If you have such an unique experience do tell because I would love to explore.
Amsterdam, Brussels and Zurich
- 1 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 2 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 3 Chambermaid tipping
- 4 Advice on 10-14 days family trip Paris-Amsterdam-Italy
- 5 TROMSO - 70 years old
- 6 More help with housing in Puglia
- 7 River Cruise from Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 8 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 9 2 Week European Itinerary
- 10 Where to stop on Italy's west coast
- 11 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 12 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 13 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 14 Gate 1 9 day Enchanted Italy
- 15 2 wk Europe Trip Advice
- 16 To Paris and Provence in June
- 17 Channel Islands
- 18 Our 'trip of a lifetime'in Europe - trip report
- 19 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 20 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 21 Ireland in a week
- 22 Spain - Andalucia
- 23 TGV and Provence questions
- 24 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 25 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie