Will be in Amsterdam for 3 days Brussels for 3 days and Zurich for 6 days. A business trip for my partner but a leisure one for me. My request is any inputs from you on ,apart from the regular tourist spots, your favourite places in these cities like for example in Rome I went to see the maxxi gallery which was designed by zahra hadid which was an art piece in itself. The conceptual display and flow of the gallery made one feel part of a bigger picture. One worth being a part of.
If you have such an unique experience do tell because I would love to explore.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris hotels
- 2 Como or Bellagio
- 3 Netflix and Hulu
- 4 First time in Greece
- 5 Passport 6-month validity requirement is for ENTRY date, not exit, right?
- 6 Best 1 Day Bike Tour in Amsterdam
- 7 London vacation, 1st time in UK
- 8 3 nights in St Petersburg, 3 in Moscow, Private tour vs. Group?
- 9 how far in advance of flight to get to airport
- 10 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 11 Taxis G7: need help in creating account
- 12 Winter Western Europe Tour
- 13 Amalfi and Rome
- 14 10 days in Spain (Madrid and ???)
- 15 San Sebastián house rental with kids
- 16 Paris weather
- 17 traveling to stockholm with four kids (11)
- 18 Paris Architecture - tours or guides you can recommend?
- 19 Getting From Milan to Arezzo
- 20 Paris to Morocco
- 21 How would you piece these together?Piedmont,Tuscany, Bologna, Umbria
- 22 Balloch to the Isle of Skye
- 23 Alhambra
- 24 Boat ride from Naples to Capri
- 25 Sardegna in Sept/Oct - please help!