Will be in Amsterdam for 3 days Brussels for 3 days and Zurich for 6 days. A business trip for my partner but a leisure one for me. My request is any inputs from you on ,apart from the regular tourist spots, your favourite places in these cities like for example in Rome I went to see the maxxi gallery which was designed by zahra hadid which was an art piece in itself. The conceptual display and flow of the gallery made one feel part of a bigger picture. One worth being a part of.
If you have such an unique experience do tell because I would love to explore.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Road Trip - Genoa, Italy to Bordeaux, France
- 2 sim card
- 3 Happy accidents ,undiscovered gems -London, Paris
- 4 Chennai Movers and Packers @ http://4th.co.in/packers-and-movers-chennai/
- 5 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 6 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 7 4 weeks in Italy July with children
- 8 http://www.thecrazymass.com/revitasence/
- 9 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 10 Judging through my prior capabilities
- 11 Driving from Tuscany to Positano - recos needed!
- 12 Movers and Packers in Mumbai @ http://4th.co.in/packers-and-movers-mumbai/
- 13 Parisian hotel lobby goes on the attack
- 14 Passport not stamped on entry into Rome, hassle exiting Frankfurt
- 15 Planning a 10 day Swiss and Austrian Tour
- 16 SWITZERLAND IN 5 SUMMER DAYS
- 17 Venice to Croatia
- 18 Help planning!! 3 days between Kandersteg & Interlaken
- 19 Amsterdam in August
- 20 Fill 4 or 5 days for me please-Spain
- 21 Switzerland Itinerary - cheese making?
- 22 Prague-Vienna-Salzburg-Lech-Munich
- 23 Traveling from Vienna to Berlin
- 24 Boat ride from Naples to Capri
- 25 Italy train strike - high speed trains?