In the first half of October, we will spend 5 nights in Paris, 5 nights in Amsterdam and 2 nights in Bruges. We are looking for recommendations for tours and/or individual tour guides. While our primary interests are art, food/cooking and history, we are game to try other alternatives. We especially like staying away from other tourists (which isn't possible while visiting sites) and meeting the locals. Any non tour suggestions would also be appreciated.
Amsterdam, Bruges and Paris. Tours and guides
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 month backpacking though europe
- 2 Need Accommodation in Versailles
- 3 1st time in Spain w/ 3 Children 8years and under - Help with itinery please
- 4 Car rental Questions for Italy
- 5 Traveling to Bordeaux
- 6 Preparing for our European Family Trip
- 7 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 8 Looking for add on city
- 9 Peugeot 107--will my luggage be visible?
- 10 A1 to A12 vs. A14: Which is the easier drive from Sulmona to Mondovi?
- 11 Hiking in the Pyrenees - day trip from Barcelona, no car
- 12 Conference trip to Netherlands; help me plan free time afterward
- 13 Beach along The Seine in Paris
- 14 Paris and South Of France/Possibly Cinque Terre
- 15 Which hotel in Lisbon?
- 16 Has anyone traveled on Thalys without a "ticketless" barcode confirmation?
- 17 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 18 FAMILY VACATION, BERLIN.
- 19 Pre-paid Visa?
- 20 What do you know about using the iPhone GPS app in Europe?
- 21 Traveling to Italy--Rome, Venice with teens
- 22 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 23 naples & pickpockets
- 24 MXP Best Western to "The Last Supper"
- 25 Prices in Dubrovnik