In the first half of October, we will spend 5 nights in Paris, 5 nights in Amsterdam and 2 nights in Bruges. We are looking for recommendations for tours and/or individual tour guides. While our primary interests are art, food/cooking and history, we are game to try other alternatives. We especially like staying away from other tourists (which isn't possible while visiting sites) and meeting the locals. Any non tour suggestions would also be appreciated.
Amsterdam, Bruges and Paris. Tours and guides
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 21 Days in Central Europe
- 2 Best place to stay with car in Lake Como/Maggiore
- 3 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 4 Budget for 3 Month's
- 5 Questions for my German friends
- 6 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 7 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 8 Driving through southern Germany, would you book accomodation in advance?
- 9 Chip but no PIN
- 10 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 11 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 12 Who has stayed at a Citadines Paris property?
- 13 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 14 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 15 Madrid and London
- 16 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 17 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 18 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 19 Unique Venice Activity
- 20 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 21 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 22 Excursions from Dubrovnik--wine/olive oil tasting, sailing/boat tours
- 23 car rental advice in Portugal
- 24 Traveling to Eastern Europe
- 25 What to wear