In the first half of October, we will spend 5 nights in Paris, 5 nights in Amsterdam and 2 nights in Bruges. We are looking for recommendations for tours and/or individual tour guides. While our primary interests are art, food/cooking and history, we are game to try other alternatives. We especially like staying away from other tourists (which isn't possible while visiting sites) and meeting the locals. Any non tour suggestions would also be appreciated.
Amsterdam, Bruges and Paris. Tours and guides
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 2 Barcelona/Andalucia
- 3 Spain, best travel route between Madrid & Barcelona?
- 4 Italy and Croatia
- 5 Provence or Alsace in late March
- 6 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 7 Checking or storing luggage at FCO
- 8 The new Vuitton Foundation Museum in Paris
- 9 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 10 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 11 Weekend in Norfolk
- 12 Young couple - where to stay in London?
- 13 Rome Italy air and land tour packages
- 14 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 15 Best beach town in Italy?
- 16 Need Advice: 9 Days in Portugal in March
- 17 A Greek sojourn
- 18 NEED ADVICE: 2 Months in Italy, 1 Month through Spain, Greece, and France
- 19 Bollywood in Berlin -- with English subs
- 20 Rome Underground Sites to Visit - Any Suggestions?
- 21 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 22 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 23 Is Venice really dirty?
- 24 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 25 Micro trip report - a few days in Scotland