Would you please help me find information on black car service? I'm not certain what this is called in Amsterdam. It's like a taxi but a better car. You usually can't pick them up - you must book them via phone or website.
I'm not talking about Uber or anything like that.
If you know the term and how to hire these cars, I would love to learn for my upcoming trip to Amsterdam.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Chania Crete -apartment or home stay
- 2 Lunch near Amboise, Loire Valley
- 3 Paris Oct 31-Nov 4
- 4 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 5 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 6 Apartment Montreux area
- 7 3 days in Spain - help where?!
- 8 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 9 Trains in Italy
- 10 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 11 Car service from Vienna Airport
- 12 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 13 An evening in London
- 14 Restaurants in Rome near Pantheon, Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain
- 15 Wine Shipping from Puglia
- 16 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize
- 17 8 in Rome or Rome + Amalfi in June
- 18 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 19 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 20 Rome or Venice first
- 21 Europe First Timers
- 22 Paris GTG October 6 - 14?
- 23 Safety in Rome
- 24 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 25 Seeking reasonable itinerary