Starting to plan a trip to these areas and would appreciate your input.
Amsterdam because Van Gogh is my favorite and the museum is at the top of the bucket list. Also everyone I know who has visited Amsterdam has loved it. Planning about 4 days to see the city, major museums, Fresia (spelling?) as a horse lover.
Originally planned to train from Amsterdam to Frankfurt or Cologne to pick up a rental car and leisurely visit the Mosel valley, a bit of Bavaria and fly home from Munich.
Now a home exchange opportunity has come up for August in a suburb of Strasbourg, Bernardsiller. It looks fairly close to the German wine areas. Has anyone visited here and what was your impression? It doesn't seem like very many people visit the Alcace, but that just may be my ignorance, as France is not high on my list. I know much more about Italy......
My trip would be about 16 days on the ground. Enough for the rough plan?
Thanks in advance for you comments!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 charter@Password Reset CONTACT ☎1:800:681:7208 CHARTER Tec*h SUPPORT
- 2 Bregenzer Festspiele: the opera Carmen
- 3 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 4 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 5 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 6 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 7 Trains from Istanbul to Budapest
- 8 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 9 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 10 Madrird and Seville
- 11 Greece
- 12 Ludwig Castles
- 13 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 14 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 15 Lake Como AREA questions
- 16 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 17 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 18 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 19 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 20 Help on ancient history route
- 21 2 weeks Croatia Itinerary - Doable??
- 22 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 23 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 24 Airport Transfer Vienna
- 25 Iceland