Starting to plan a trip to these areas and would appreciate your input.
Amsterdam because Van Gogh is my favorite and the museum is at the top of the bucket list. Also everyone I know who has visited Amsterdam has loved it. Planning about 4 days to see the city, major museums, Fresia (spelling?) as a horse lover.
Originally planned to train from Amsterdam to Frankfurt or Cologne to pick up a rental car and leisurely visit the Mosel valley, a bit of Bavaria and fly home from Munich.
Now a home exchange opportunity has come up for August in a suburb of Strasbourg, Bernardsiller. It looks fairly close to the German wine areas. Has anyone visited here and what was your impression? It doesn't seem like very many people visit the Alcace, but that just may be my ignorance, as France is not high on my list. I know much more about Italy......
My trip would be about 16 days on the ground. Enough for the rough plan?
Thanks in advance for you comments!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 https://gomusclebuilding.com/numax-test-xt/
- 2 Amalfi Coast - November - Few Questions/Queries in our mind
- 3 Russia in two weeks in December
- 4 Speeding ticket in France, need help understanding ticket
- 5 Base recommendation for Mosel and Rhine
- 6 9 Days in Spain
- 7 Orvieto - dealbreaker? Hourly bell chimes even in the night?
- 8 Norway Honeymoon
- 9 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 10 Schengen Rule
- 11 It’s Thursday, it must be Seyðisfjörður. A 10 day Iceland road trip
- 12 Southern Iceland itinerary add-ons!
- 13 Restaurants Barcelona , Seville and Granada
- 14 Our future trip to Greece
- 15 Basing on the Akrotiri Penisula in Crete?
- 16 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 17 Which car rental company to use in Croatia?
- 18 First, jet lagged day, in Barcelona
- 19 Quizz !
- 20 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 21 Pay attention to your watches !
- 22 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 23 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 24 Spanish Medical Providers
- 25 Christmas Day in Granada