Personally, I am more enthused about Amsterdam, thinking about the canals, Van Gogh museum, cycles, walk around Joordan, day-trip to Zaanse Schanse, etc. I am going to Berlin as it is logically on my way towards Austria and ofcourse is a must-visit place from European travel point of view. I know I sound rather ignorant when I speak of Berlin & I am hoping to be proven wrong when I visit. But there are places which call out to you (Paris, Rome, Seville, Bali, Cinque Terre, Amalfi) and then some just don't. But being a frst timer in this part of Europe, I do want to go to Berlin for sure.
How about 4 days in Amsterdam & 3 in Berlin? I have a feeling I'd get a lot of replies stating exactly the reverse?!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 릴 게임 가입 머니 ≪접속주소 :≫ttw46.com≪
- 2 Help needed for our trip to Munich, Salzburg, Prague & Vienna
- 3 asdfasdf
- 4 Transportation
- 5 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 6 4 days in Provence in early June
- 7 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 8 Lodging in Zurich and Lucerne?
- 9 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 10 Leather goods in Florence
- 11 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 12 Security -- day pack at museums +
- 13 Italy Hotel Recommondations
- 14 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 15 France Itinerary Advice
- 16 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 17 dinner jackets
- 18 Trip to Rome
- 19 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 20 Planning trip to Barcelona. Madrid and Tossa Del Mar
- 21 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 22 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 23 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 24 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 25 Picnic Spot Near Assisi