Personally, I am more enthused about Amsterdam, thinking about the canals, Van Gogh museum, cycles, walk around Joordan, day-trip to Zaanse Schanse, etc. I am going to Berlin as it is logically on my way towards Austria and ofcourse is a must-visit place from European travel point of view. I know I sound rather ignorant when I speak of Berlin & I am hoping to be proven wrong when I visit. But there are places which call out to you (Paris, Rome, Seville, Bali, Cinque Terre, Amalfi) and then some just don't. But being a frst timer in this part of Europe, I do want to go to Berlin for sure.
How about 4 days in Amsterdam & 3 in Berlin? I have a feeling I'd get a lot of replies stating exactly the reverse?!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 An hour and ten min enough for connection?
- 2 Scotland Trip
- 3 French restaurants
- 4 Austria / Bavaria in late Oct/Early Nov
- 5 Croatia trip Planning
- 6 Europe's Most Iconic Sights...???????
- 7 Paris to Barcelona and Lourdes by train/car
- 8 Do not use MYIPB to ship from London
- 9 Europe for 5 days starting with Munich
- 10 solo guy traveling to europe help please
- 11 Planning a European Trip
- 12 12 days trip to Amsterdam, Paris, germany and Swizerland
- 13 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 14 Trains in Alps and UK
- 15 13 N euro trip itinerary
- 16 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 17 First time in Europe for 10 days! Help!
- 18 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 19 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 20 Germany in December Trip Report
- 21 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 22 Cote d'Azur beach clubs
- 23 Paris: Best (or Worst) Apartment Rental Companies
- 24 Apartment & Location Recommendation in Paris
- 25 Travelling from Tromso to Lofoten Islands