Personally, I am more enthused about Amsterdam, thinking about the canals, Van Gogh museum, cycles, walk around Joordan, day-trip to Zaanse Schanse, etc. I am going to Berlin as it is logically on my way towards Austria and ofcourse is a must-visit place from European travel point of view. I know I sound rather ignorant when I speak of Berlin & I am hoping to be proven wrong when I visit. But there are places which call out to you (Paris, Rome, Seville, Bali, Cinque Terre, Amalfi) and then some just don't. But being a frst timer in this part of Europe, I do want to go to Berlin for sure.
How about 4 days in Amsterdam & 3 in Berlin? I have a feeling I'd get a lot of replies stating exactly the reverse?!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 2 Milan or Turin
- 3 Spanish Medical Providers
- 4 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 5 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 6 God Save the Queen?
- 7 Help with Portugal Itinerary Please
- 8 Frankfurt to UK
- 9 Upscale Vacation Apartment Rentals in Vienna/Prague
- 10 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 11 Prague and Budapest with a 16 month old
- 12 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 13 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily
- 14 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 15 Daily budget for London (accommodation already paid for)
- 16 Christmas Markets France/Germany
- 17 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 18 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 19 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 20 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 21 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 22 9 Days in Spain
- 23 Barcelona alternative
- 24 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 25 Train from Polgate to St Pancras