Personally, I am more enthused about Amsterdam, thinking about the canals, Van Gogh museum, cycles, walk around Joordan, day-trip to Zaanse Schanse, etc. I am going to Berlin as it is logically on my way towards Austria and ofcourse is a must-visit place from European travel point of view. I know I sound rather ignorant when I speak of Berlin & I am hoping to be proven wrong when I visit. But there are places which call out to you (Paris, Rome, Seville, Bali, Cinque Terre, Amalfi) and then some just don't. But being a frst timer in this part of Europe, I do want to go to Berlin for sure.
How about 4 days in Amsterdam & 3 in Berlin? I have a feeling I'd get a lot of replies stating exactly the reverse?!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 2 Wine visits from Barcelona
- 3 Barcelona rental for two couples??
- 4 Highclare Castle
- 5 Harry Potter, London Theater
- 6 Cash and Czech Crowns
- 7 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 8 Request Hotel Suggestion in London
- 9 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 10 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 11 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 12 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 13 Mr & Mrs Annhig need your help planning bucket list trip to Switzerland
- 14 Salzburg-storing luggage at train station
- 15 Only 3 days: Asturias or French Basque?
- 16 Salzburg itinerary review
- 17 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 18 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 19 Italy - 21 Day Itinerary for May, 2018
- 20 Globus Iberian Tour
- 21 Journees du patrimonie 2017
- 22 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 23 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 24 NOTICE: Disruption on the railway line Mannheim-Basel
- 25 UK in May and June