Personally, I am more enthused about Amsterdam, thinking about the canals, Van Gogh museum, cycles, walk around Joordan, day-trip to Zaanse Schanse, etc. I am going to Berlin as it is logically on my way towards Austria and ofcourse is a must-visit place from European travel point of view. I know I sound rather ignorant when I speak of Berlin & I am hoping to be proven wrong when I visit. But there are places which call out to you (Paris, Rome, Seville, Bali, Cinque Terre, Amalfi) and then some just don't. But being a frst timer in this part of Europe, I do want to go to Berlin for sure.
How about 4 days in Amsterdam & 3 in Berlin? I have a feeling I'd get a lot of replies stating exactly the reverse?!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Alps Drive
- 2 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 3 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 4 Question about Alsa Bus from Cordoba to Granada
- 5 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 6 First time in Bulgaria
- 7 No Periods in British Written English!
- 8 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 9 St Denis Cathedral
- 10 Hotel Dauphine. Paris.
- 11 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 12 Paris cooking classes
- 13 Sicily-Driving from Taormina to Cefalu
- 14 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 15 Review Final Iceland Itinerary Please
- 16 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 17 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 18 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 19 Praiano
- 20 UK itinerary advice (family of 4)
- 21 Help please
- 22 Funny One Michelin * Mix-Up in France!
- 23 Andalucia itinerary help
- 24 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 25 Lamezia Terme, Italy