Personally, I am more enthused about Amsterdam, thinking about the canals, Van Gogh museum, cycles, walk around Joordan, day-trip to Zaanse Schanse, etc. I am going to Berlin as it is logically on my way towards Austria and ofcourse is a must-visit place from European travel point of view. I know I sound rather ignorant when I speak of Berlin & I am hoping to be proven wrong when I visit. But there are places which call out to you (Paris, Rome, Seville, Bali, Cinque Terre, Amalfi) and then some just don't. But being a frst timer in this part of Europe, I do want to go to Berlin for sure.
How about 4 days in Amsterdam & 3 in Berlin? I have a feeling I'd get a lot of replies stating exactly the reverse?!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London is it worth it?
- 2 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 3 First family holiday to Europe & wanting advice
- 4 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 5 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 6 Montserrat Express
- 7 London in Winter Report
- 8 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 9 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 10 Inside the Red Light District so you don't have to be
- 11 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 12 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 13 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 14 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 15 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 16 International drivers permit
- 17 Places to stop/stay?
- 18 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 19 transportation from De Gaulle airport
- 20 Croatia, Montenegro, Slovenia Itinerary July
- 21 ATM help
- 22 Stockholm 5.5 days
- 23 Best Masseria in Puglia
- 24 Visit to Sardinia
- 25 Car Rentals in Ireland