Personally, I am more enthused about Amsterdam, thinking about the canals, Van Gogh museum, cycles, walk around Joordan, day-trip to Zaanse Schanse, etc. I am going to Berlin as it is logically on my way towards Austria and ofcourse is a must-visit place from European travel point of view. I know I sound rather ignorant when I speak of Berlin & I am hoping to be proven wrong when I visit. But there are places which call out to you (Paris, Rome, Seville, Bali, Cinque Terre, Amalfi) and then some just don't. But being a frst timer in this part of Europe, I do want to go to Berlin for sure.
How about 4 days in Amsterdam & 3 in Berlin? I have a feeling I'd get a lot of replies stating exactly the reverse?!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 2 My Home Exchange Near Lake Como
- 3 Amalfi coast
- 4 French lavender and cottages
- 5 Amalfi Coast or the Lakes and where to fit in France?
- 6 Rome to Pompeii, luggage goes where?
- 7 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 8 rental car outskirts of Rome
- 9 Krka waterfalls- Best time and best hotel?
- 10 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 11 Where to eat Paella in Valencia?
- 12 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 13 Rome Rental Car
- 14 Dublin Hotel Advice & Construction
- 15 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 16 Iceland Waterfall Advice
- 17 Toddler stroller - Yes or No for Switzerland trip?
- 18 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 19 italy itinerary
- 20 Amalfi Coast lodging
- 21 3 weeks in France, solo and without a car: please advise!
- 22 Family trip: Andalucia in November
- 23 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 24 Driving from Rome to Florence?
- 25 5 Days in Corsica