We are looking at booking an Amsterdam beer and bike tour during our stay (August 11-16th 2016).
Does anyone have any recommendations on what company we should use? There are only two of us, so we are looking at a Shared Group tour that we could book, instead of booking out the entire bike. I have done some research and found www.beerbike.co.uk.
Has anyone used this company before, or do you recommend any other ones we should use? They are based in the UK but organise the beer and bike tours in Amsterdam.
Thanks for any advice!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland, Ireland, Teenagers and road tripping, 2018
- 2 Best hotel other than Sirenuse in Positano for honeymoon?
- 3 Pienza vs. San Gimignano for 4 nights?
- 4 Train travel
- 5 Trip report: Derby, Whitby & the Scottish Borders (indy_dad's UK return)
- 6 Provence to Paris via Burgundy
- 7 2 Weeks in Switzerland w/kids?
- 8 Florence To Paris Via Overnight Train?
- 9 National Parks near Prague, Budapest, Vienna or Eastern Europe?
- 10 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 11 Christmas Markets 2017
- 12 London's Fastest Urban Zip Line in Europe!
- 13 Day trips from Venice and Rome
- 14 My nephew’s visit to Edinburgh (or, OMG to be 18 again.)
- 15 US AARP discounts in Europe
- 16 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 17 10 Day Backpacking Itinerary
- 18 Cars, etc. in Florence, Bologna
- 19 Hotel recommendations: Venice, Florence and Rome
- 20 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 21 10 days/2 kids/Munich and surrounding areas
- 22 Wengen 3 1/2 days trip final suggestion
- 23 Central London indoor swimming locations
- 24 CENAZ airport shuttle - Prague?
- 25 Appenzell in December?