We are looking at booking an Amsterdam beer and bike tour during our stay (August 11-16th 2016).
Does anyone have any recommendations on what company we should use? There are only two of us, so we are looking at a Shared Group tour that we could book, instead of booking out the entire bike. I have done some research and found www.beerbike.co.uk.
Has anyone used this company before, or do you recommend any other ones we should use? They are based in the UK but organise the beer and bike tours in Amsterdam.
Thanks for any advice!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help needed with Europe itinerary
- 2 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 3 Do I have time for the Appian Way?
- 4 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 5 The Txakoli (or Chacoli) Wines of Coastal Basque Country
- 6 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 7 Croatia and Slovenia 2018
- 8 LUCKY TO BE ALIVE !!!
- 9 Where to buy nice soaps in Paris?
- 10 Passport proplems
- 11 Getting from Positano to Rome
- 12 CANNES MONACO EZE
- 13 Itinerary help...
- 14 Cornwall of the beaten path suggestions
- 15 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 16 Shoes for little feet in Spain
- 17 Comments on Munich, Saltzburg, Lucerne hotels
- 18 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 19 3 weeks Spain w/ 2 kids under 5yrs in October
- 20 Lisbon or Cascais in July
- 21 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 22 Thalys ticket, please advice.
- 23 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 24 Italy Switzerland Croata Itinerary Help
- 25 A week in Paris