Will be in Amsterdam, staying at the Renaissance Hotel. Please recommend the best Argentinian steak house in Amsterdam.
Thanks for you help!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 2 Tips for tour company tour guides
- 3 Scotland itinerary advice
- 4 Moderately priced French restaurants in Paris: an update
- 5 Paris experts- hotel near train ?
- 6 Night Bus?
- 7 Best Date for Vatican Museums?
- 8 5 nights in Granada and Malaga - what combo?
- 9 Parentheses in France Phone Nos...will iPhone dial appropriately?
- 10 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 11 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 12 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 13 2 Weeks in France: Rouen, Normandy, Dordogne and the Loire Valley
- 14 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 15 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Le Marche (Again)
- 16 Paris to Switzerland to Venice in 2 weeks?
- 17 Suggestions for fall trip to Brittany
- 18 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento-which town?
- 19 Help with tips in UK
- 20 Positano Hotel in September
- 21 Advice needed re CDW for car rental in Ireland/N. Ireland
- 22 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 23 Sardinia, Sardegna, Cerdena, tomatoe, tomato, tomate
- 24 Andalucia Spain
- 25 Valencia Spain