I'm traveling to Amsterdam with a buddy at the end of Sept for a week. We are looking to walk around, see some sights, and hit up the pubs. We are looking to rent an apartment and I was hoping to get some insight regarding a couple locations. One is located the Jordaan region (Anjeliersstraat St) and another is located a little northeast of Vondelpark. We will be enjoying the local night life and don't mind walking around the city. Would one area be better suited than the other? Any other areas for a couple young guys to stay in? Also, one is a houseboat...any advice/experience with those types of apartments would be appreciated. Thank you and feel free to share your tips as I don't know much about Amsterdam (yet).
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 HP PRINTER 1800:681:7208 installation CONTACT HP Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 3 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 4 Itinerary input for trip to Spain and France
- 5 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 6 Itinerary for European trip with 18 year old son
- 7 35 Days?
- 8 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 9 Scotland in 18 nights, smirr and sun and mud!
- 10 Long weekend in Albania
- 11 Northern Italy in 2 Weeks?
- 12 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 13 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 14 car rental
- 15 Munich and....???
- 16 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 17 Portugal: 70th birthday trip
- 18 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 19 Another theft warning: coastal trains, between Genoa & Tuscany
- 20 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 21 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 22 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 23 Northern Ireland ideas
- 24 ASTURIAS IN LATE OCTOBER??
- 25 Online Site for Alhambra Tickets