I'm traveling to Amsterdam with a buddy at the end of Sept for a week. We are looking to walk around, see some sights, and hit up the pubs. We are looking to rent an apartment and I was hoping to get some insight regarding a couple locations. One is located the Jordaan region (Anjeliersstraat St) and another is located a little northeast of Vondelpark. We will be enjoying the local night life and don't mind walking around the city. Would one area be better suited than the other? Any other areas for a couple young guys to stay in? Also, one is a houseboat...any advice/experience with those types of apartments would be appreciated. Thank you and feel free to share your tips as I don't know much about Amsterdam (yet).
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Renting a car in Greece
- 2 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 3 Feedback On Relaxed Plan While Staying In Saignon
- 4 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 5 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 6 Iceland, france spain
- 7 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 8 Breakfast Outside of Dublin off M7 (Driving to West Coast)
- 9 Incredibly Beautiful, Fira, Greece
- 10 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 11 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 12 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 13 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 14 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 15 (Repost) Overall cost of three weeks in Scotland??
- 16 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 17 Can you locate this picture in Greece?
- 18 Road Trip: 4 Weeks from Puglia to Le Marche
- 19 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 20 Hiking the Cinque Terre Trails?
- 21 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 22 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 23 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 24 Split, Croatia Itinerary help
- 25 Packing for Sicily and Sardenia: Need anything Warm?