I am thinking of taking such a daytrip on August 12 or 13. But because I've been waffling so long, there are no longer any Smilys fares available, so far as I can see. The cheapest I can do for a roundtrip daytrip is for about 43 Euros, so far as I can see. Is this the best I can expect? (This was SNCF.)
Amsterdam-Antwerp daytrip - cheapest price?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 European Geography Quiz - #1 - Longest Rivers?
- 2 Madrid - Bernina Express
- 3 Amsterdam--where to stay??
- 4 3 day trip from Madrid to Bourdeaux by car
- 5 Gstaad, Switzerland, am I missing anything?
- 6 LIVIGNO - Ski School
- 7 Prague - cool & unusual things to see
- 8 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 9 For 20,000 Euros, carve your initials in the Roman Colosseum
- 10 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 11 Italian Lakes
- 12 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 13 To live in Cinque Terre National Park
- 14 Best town to stay in when visiting Grossglockner area in Austria?
- 15 Amsterdam and An Amputee
- 16 Dolomites - Where to stay!
- 17 Paris for the First Time – Need Suggestions for a Non-touristy Experience
- 18 handel's messiah, new year's, paris
- 19 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 20 Dolomites in May? Worth it?
- 21 Munich - vacation apartment rental, week after Christmas
- 22 Bodrum to Rhodes ferry or hydrofoil schedule
- 23 Hotels and locations in Barcelona
- 24 Trip report of our visit to Rioja
- 25 Naxos in May