My husband and I will be traveling for about 7 days through Amsterdam and Belgium in January. I know weather is bad, but due to work schedules this was the only time we were able to do it. My husband is a huge Craft Beer guy so thats the main reason for going to Belgium. Probably only be in Amsterdam for a couple of days since we've been there before, but wondering what you recommend, due to the low season and some places being closed during this time. We'll be there from January 10-17. We don't have a set scheduled for these days, but if you can give us tips on cities to visits and those to probably not bother...that would be great!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to stay outsiiide of Florence
- 2 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 3 Greece or Spain in late November - December with a baby
- 4 Italy apps or guidebooks
- 5 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 6 Dollars exchange to pounds
- 7 Greece mainland and islands for 3 weeks
- 8 Late December in eastern France / western Germany—where to go?
- 9 Madrid & Andalusia in 6 days??
- 10 4 days each in London and Paris
- 11 A few more questions about Brittany
- 12 Montserrat, Spain - Sept 8 or Sept 10?
- 13 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 14 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?
- 15 Switzerland in September
- 16 Paris to Giverny train ticket sold out
- 17 Train from Barcelona to Madrid
- 18 Help! Need Itinerary advice for Vacation in the Alps
- 19 Where to stay in London, Amsterdam and Paris?
- 20 To drive a rental around the Amalfi Coast or just use public transport....
- 21 Neuschwanstein Castle and Munich
- 22 Positano or Sorrento?
- 23 Paris in November
- 24 Edinburgh's Fringe Festival...A Most Unique and Eclectic Event!
- 25 11 Days in Ireland w few hotel changes