My husband and I will be traveling for about 7 days through Amsterdam and Belgium in January. I know weather is bad, but due to work schedules this was the only time we were able to do it. My husband is a huge Craft Beer guy so thats the main reason for going to Belgium. Probably only be in Amsterdam for a couple of days since we've been there before, but wondering what you recommend, due to the low season and some places being closed during this time. We'll be there from January 10-17. We don't have a set scheduled for these days, but if you can give us tips on cities to visits and those to probably not bother...that would be great!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 OUR 2-WEEK SPANISH JOURNEY: MADRID, TOLEDO, AND ANDALUCIA!
- 2 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 3 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 4 Venice, Florence, Umbria, Rome, AND Amalfi?
- 5 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 6 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 7 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 8 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 9 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 10 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 11 Paging @bobthenavigator and others for Amalfi Coast accommodation advice
- 12 Bruges
- 13 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 14 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 15 Birthday dinner in Salzburg
- 16 Scotland in 18 nights, smirr and sun and mud!
- 17 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 18 Boozing and Bathing in Budapest!
- 19 6 months in Europe itinerary-Countries
- 20 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 21 Planning A trip
- 22 A week in the Occitanie
- 23 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 24 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 25 Hotels in Seville and Cordoba