My husband and I will be traveling for about 7 days through Amsterdam and Belgium in January. I know weather is bad, but due to work schedules this was the only time we were able to do it. My husband is a huge Craft Beer guy so thats the main reason for going to Belgium. Probably only be in Amsterdam for a couple of days since we've been there before, but wondering what you recommend, due to the low season and some places being closed during this time. We'll be there from January 10-17. We don't have a set scheduled for these days, but if you can give us tips on cities to visits and those to probably not bother...that would be great!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greece-Paros or Meteora
- 2 Juangfrau / mt
- 3 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 4 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 5 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 6 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 7 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 8 Figueres: trains and timing from Barcelona
- 9 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 10 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 11 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 12 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 13 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 14 Switzerland
- 15 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 16 Questions about Polish sights
- 17 Recommendations for meandering travel this fall in Spain and Portugal
- 18 If you had to choose one......
- 19 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 20 Ireland travel passport question
- 21 Italy
- 22 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 23 Revised itinerary for italy
- 24 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 25 Iceland 9 Days Late March - Review Itinerary!