My husband and I will be traveling for about 7 days through Amsterdam and Belgium in January. I know weather is bad, but due to work schedules this was the only time we were able to do it. My husband is a huge Craft Beer guy so thats the main reason for going to Belgium. Probably only be in Amsterdam for a couple of days since we've been there before, but wondering what you recommend, due to the low season and some places being closed during this time. We'll be there from January 10-17. We don't have a set scheduled for these days, but if you can give us tips on cities to visits and those to probably not bother...that would be great!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 2 Hiking in Austria and Innsbruck and Hallstatt
- 3 Feedback On Relaxed Plan While Staying In Saignon
- 4 Renting a car in Greece
- 5 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 6 Does anyone have experience with Lipault luggage?
- 7 renting a car in greece
- 8 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 9 Taking Renfe's FAVA Train Across Northern Spain?
- 10 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 11 Booking Irish Rail ticket
- 12 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 13 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 14 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 15 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 16 retruning to US with souveniers
- 17 Is there a forum just for Paris?
- 18 Is Sicily and Pompeii in 4 days worth it?
- 19 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 20 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 21 stopover between antequerra and granada?
- 22 Driving Prague to Zurich to Amsterdam w/ 2 toddlers
- 23 Ireland and Scotland September 2017
- 24 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 25 Help on ancient history route