My husband and I will be traveling for about 7 days through Amsterdam and Belgium in January. I know weather is bad, but due to work schedules this was the only time we were able to do it. My husband is a huge Craft Beer guy so thats the main reason for going to Belgium. Probably only be in Amsterdam for a couple of days since we've been there before, but wondering what you recommend, due to the low season and some places being closed during this time. We'll be there from January 10-17. We don't have a set scheduled for these days, but if you can give us tips on cities to visits and those to probably not bother...that would be great!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Parma/strasbourg or frankfurt???
- 2 How early in the spring to visit London & England?
- 3 Do you travel with linen clothes?
- 4 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 5 Scottish Heritage Pass v. Explorer Pass
- 6 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 7 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 8 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 9 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 10 Corpus Christi in Toledo?
- 11 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 12 Imbros Gorge
- 13 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 14 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 15 Bus from Budva to Kotor
- 16 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 17 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 18 Itinerary Paris to Dordogne +/- Loire??
- 19 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 20 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 21 How the kids age calculated
- 22 Help required with Itinerary
- 23 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 24 Paris Navigo weekly Pass
- 25 Slovenia & Croatia Itinerary Feedback