My husband and I will be traveling for about 7 days through Amsterdam and Belgium in January. I know weather is bad, but due to work schedules this was the only time we were able to do it. My husband is a huge Craft Beer guy so thats the main reason for going to Belgium. Probably only be in Amsterdam for a couple of days since we've been there before, but wondering what you recommend, due to the low season and some places being closed during this time. We'll be there from January 10-17. We don't have a set scheduled for these days, but if you can give us tips on cities to visits and those to probably not bother...that would be great!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 2 My Topic Title게임몽 #``ค้้้้้้้้้้้้้주_소=vtk17.COM.%//
- 3 스위피 //ค้้้้้้้้้้้้้홈-피=vtk17.COM.$//
- 4 마카오환율 //ค้้้้้้้้้้้้้홈-피=vtk17.COM.$//
- 5 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 6 마카오호텔 #``ค้้้้้้้้้้้้้주_소=vtk17.COM.%//
- 7 릴게임이란 ▣ 홈피:≫vtk15.com≪
- 8 Corfu
- 9 Chios and Mesta Chios
- 10 Back from Paris
- 11 Copenhagen to Stockholm
- 12 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 13 LIsbon
- 14 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 15 International Flight Question
- 16 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 17 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 18 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 19 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 20 Trip suggestion
- 21 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 22 Island hopping Croatia - into nature/hiking
- 23 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 24 Travel insurance for Dutch residents question
- 25 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE