I'm looking to travel to Europe mid to late September this year. I'm thinking of going to Amsterdam and wondering what suggestions for other cities than are easy to travel to from there. I was thinking of Prague and then maybe one more city? Is Italy too far to include? I love Italy and would love to go back there, I was in Paris, Barca, and Madrid last year. Would love to hear some thoughts. Also the "how to get there". Thank you
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris - Top Foodie Eats? Staying near Le Marais
- 2 Italy in January?
- 3 Milan/Venice/Florence in October?
- 4 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 5 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 6 Trip to Barcelona, london, Paris, and Amsterdam/Dublin
- 7 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 8 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 9 Day Trip to Capri: Advice Needed
- 10 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 11 Happy birthday ATM
- 12 Trouble Getting from Tours to Orly
- 13 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 14 Can I visit Rotterdam on a 6h40 min layover in Schiphol?
- 15 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 16 Car Service, CDG to Paris hotel.
- 17 2 days in Lugano area
- 18 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France
- 19 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 20 Dordogne for 6 full days in early September itinerary for comment!
- 21 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 22 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 23 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 24 Berlin to ?
- 25 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!