I'm looking to travel to Europe mid to late September this year. I'm thinking of going to Amsterdam and wondering what suggestions for other cities than are easy to travel to from there. I was thinking of Prague and then maybe one more city? Is Italy too far to include? I love Italy and would love to go back there, I was in Paris, Barca, and Madrid last year. Would love to hear some thoughts. Also the "how to get there". Thank you
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 2 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 3 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 4 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 5 Alsace to Austria?
- 6 road trip through scotland
- 7 NOTICE: Disruption on the railway line Mannheim-Basel
- 8 Wales
- 9 Best Neck Pillow
- 10 barcelona neighborhood
- 11 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 12 Tieks for travel
- 13 LHR Connection Time and Fast Track
- 14 Tracking the Weather
- 15 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 16 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 17 Where to eat in Rome?
- 18 Thinking about the Fjords
- 19 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 20 Copenhagen,Helsinki,St. Petersburg in mid September
- 21 Posting Packages from Central Europe
- 22 Rest Stops from Tuscany to Umbria
- 23 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 24 Italy travel plan help
- 25 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.