We arrive late on a Friday night into Amsterdam airport and need to get to an address in Jordaan. Is the best way to take a taxi? How much would that be approximately? Or do they have car services in Amsterdam that are cheaper, like in London?
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?
- 2 Favorite restaurants, Florence
- 3 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 4 Areas in Milan
- 5 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 6 Perugia
- 7 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 8 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 9 Ireland itinerary help please
- 10 No Periods in British Written English!
- 11 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 12 CDG much improved
- 13 Dublin or Amsterdam?
- 14 St Denis Cathedral
- 15 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 16 Versailles & musical fountains: Touristy or Magical? Skip it or Don't Miss?
- 17 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 18 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 19 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 20 Rouen Tour Companies
- 21 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 22 Booking through Loco2 Train
- 23 Ronda Wine/biking
- 24 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 25 Italy bus or train