We are doing research for our fall trip to Croatia, from either SFO or LAX. Going outside our usual AA/Oneworld alliance and exploring other options. One of the return possibilities is on Croatia Airlines/KLM, leaving Dubrovnik and connecting in Amsterdam. The connection time is one hour,which seems very short to me. Being unfamiliar with the airport in Amsterdam, wondering if anyone can comment on this.
Amsterdam airport connection question
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 2 Caserta, Italy? Anyone Been There?
- 3 All Set To Go!!
- 4 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 5 First time to Switzerland
- 6 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 7 Eastern Europe
- 8 Airport ATMs
- 9 Hotels in Toulouse & Montpellier
- 10 4 weeks in the UK
- 11 Granada
- 12 Have ten days to visit Munich, Salzburg and Switzerland
- 13 Euro Trivia Quiz #13... Ulysses S. Grant's European Tour?
- 14 Brittany France 2014 - Trip Report
- 15 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 16 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 17 Switzerland help...?
- 18 London to Paris by train
- 19 Euro Trivia quiz #15 - Famous Folks and Places
- 20 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 21 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 22 Looking for clean & reputable hotels in Venice, Florence and Rome!
- 23 10 Days in Emilia-Romagna : Thinking of 3 Days Bologna and Then??
- 24 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 25 Sono arrivato a Venezia