We are doing research for our fall trip to Croatia, from either SFO or LAX. Going outside our usual AA/Oneworld alliance and exploring other options. One of the return possibilities is on Croatia Airlines/KLM, leaving Dubrovnik and connecting in Amsterdam. The connection time is one hour,which seems very short to me. Being unfamiliar with the airport in Amsterdam, wondering if anyone can comment on this.
Amsterdam airport connection question
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 2 Favorite things to do in London
- 3 2 full days in Santorini, should we rent a car ?
- 4 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 5 Museum Pass
- 6 Tram to Airport
- 7 Want to find host family in Munich, Germany
- 8 Easyjet; Vueling; Ryanair "Carryon" Question
- 9 3 days in Bordeaux
- 10 Tipping in the UK
- 11 Recommendations for a Paris Apartment Rental Agency
- 12 Walking through Hyde park with luggage on a Sat morning?
- 13 Taxi or bus from Lucca?
- 14 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 15 4 days in lake region
- 16 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan Cadorna
- 17 otel.com / metglobal.com is a scam
- 18 What I Did Right... and... What I Learned...
- 19 Bad Experience with Argus Car Hire Insurance offered by them
- 20 Restrictions on Portable GPS Use in the UK
- 21 Adjoining Rooms in Rome?
- 22 7 countries in a month
- 23 Two-city, two-week vacation in late Oct
- 24 Already planning our next trip (Spain/Italy/France)!
- 25 Trip to Scotland and northern England June 2014