I will be flying from NUE-Nuremburg to DTW- Detroit with a 1hr 30 min layover in AMS- Amsterdam, Then from Detroit to BTV Burlington Vt another 1hr 30 min layover. This is my first time and i know nothing about any of the airports except BTV Will I make my flight from AMS to Detroit and from Detroit to BTV? What should I know to make all connecting flights? I'm mostly concerned about AMS. All tips would be helpful. Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help! Italy & France and Italy-Two Weeks?
- 2 Two Weeks in France, reposting TR
- 3 6 additional days starting from Munich in April - recommendations?
- 4 history museums or locations
- 5 Good times in Munich, the city
- 6 Where to get best blue trout in Bavaria?
- 7 Euro Trivia quiz #17 - People and Places #2
- 8 Day roadtrips from Munich base
- 9 Toulouse & Paris Day Trips
- 10 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 11 Berlin Prague Vienna Munich
- 12 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 13 Travelling from Paris to Madrid
- 14 Train Travel from Marseilles to Barcelona
- 15 5 Observations About Paris
- 16 Lake Como transportation questions
- 17 Ring of Kerry: worth doing "whole loop"?
- 18 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 19 Crete, Rhodes... or?
- 20 Iwango went…to Nice
- 21 Scotland- Edinburgh
- 22 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 23 Greek Seas- Sailing on the Mediterranean
- 24 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 25 Planning Honeymoon to Greece in April