I will be flying from NUE-Nuremburg to DTW- Detroit with a 1hr 30 min layover in AMS- Amsterdam, Then from Detroit to BTV Burlington Vt another 1hr 30 min layover. This is my first time and i know nothing about any of the airports except BTV Will I make my flight from AMS to Detroit and from Detroit to BTV? What should I know to make all connecting flights? I'm mostly concerned about AMS. All tips would be helpful. Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel Cards / just made a $70 mistake?
- 2 December trip to Germany & Switzerland - Ingo are you out there?
- 3 Italy - unusually so
- 4 Only 2+ hours for Schonbrunn Palace...timing question
- 5 Italy..Tuscany Cinque Terre or Amalfi & Calabria Scilily
- 6 Where to play agains the best outdoor basketball competition in Berlin?
- 7 Study Visa and Schengen area tourist allowance Question
- 8 Rome Fiumicino terminal 2 to terminal 3
- 9 England/EPL family vacation
- 10 4 Months in Europe
- 11 Never To Return
- 12 Tipping in the UK
- 13 Easyjet; Vueling; Ryanair "Carryon" Question
- 14 Help me plan Greece portion of anniversary trip
- 15 Greek Islands in October - who's open?
- 16 Inexpensive Restaurant in Zurich
- 17 Walking in the dales: Sedbergh or Malhamdale?
- 18 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 19 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 20 Venice Itinerary Help, Please
- 21 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 22 Wurzburg/Regensburg Weather in April
- 23 London city Best option for transit
- 24 Dxb St. Juery Schaffhausen
- 25 2 Week Honeymoon France, Italy, Spain, Greece, Rome