I recently posted a question asking for help to find accommodation in Berlin/which were the best neighborhoods to stay in. Now, i'm after some advice for the Amsterdam leg of our trip
I am having a lot of issues finding decently priced accommodation for us. I do understand that Amsterdam is very expensive, however it is turning out to be more expensive than Paris accommodation wise according to my research!
We are a couple in our early 20s, looking to stay somewhere central that isn't too far away from nightlife, restaurants, attractions. We will be in Amsterdam for 5 nights, in either August or October (waiting on partners leave for work to be confirmed) I have received such great advice from fodorites in the past, that any advice you have for this topic would be so appreciated. Our budget is between 90-135 euros a night (is this possible?). We are struggling to find accommodation in this price range.
Would it be a better idea to rent an apartment via AirBNB or VRBO? Do any of the readers have any suggestions on good hotels/apartments they have stayed in before?
Thanks for your time.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 2 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 3 Trip suggestion
- 4 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 5 Spain in July
- 6 Back from Paris
- 7 Summer Travel order
- 8 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 9 LIsbon
- 10 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 11 Corfu
- 12 Chios and Mesta Chios
- 13 Copenhagen to Stockholm
- 14 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 15 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 16 International Flight Question
- 17 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 18 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 19 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 20 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 21 Island hopping Croatia - into nature/hiking
- 22 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 23 Travel insurance for Dutch residents question
- 24 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 25 Dijon in December!