I recently posted a question asking for help to find accommodation in Berlin/which were the best neighborhoods to stay in. Now, i'm after some advice for the Amsterdam leg of our trip
I am having a lot of issues finding decently priced accommodation for us. I do understand that Amsterdam is very expensive, however it is turning out to be more expensive than Paris accommodation wise according to my research!
We are a couple in our early 20s, looking to stay somewhere central that isn't too far away from nightlife, restaurants, attractions. We will be in Amsterdam for 5 nights, in either August or October (waiting on partners leave for work to be confirmed) I have received such great advice from fodorites in the past, that any advice you have for this topic would be so appreciated. Our budget is between 90-135 euros a night (is this possible?). We are struggling to find accommodation in this price range.
Would it be a better idea to rent an apartment via AirBNB or VRBO? Do any of the readers have any suggestions on good hotels/apartments they have stayed in before?
Thanks for your time.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 2 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 3 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 4 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 5 Christmas in London; New Year's in Edinburgh
- 6 Help with Ireland Itinerary
- 7 What is best for gps & data for trip to spain and portugal?
- 8 Itinerary Help - Roadtrip North of Barcelona
- 9 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 10 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 11 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 12 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 13 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 14 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 15 2017 Easter in Italy
- 16 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 17 Towersey, London
- 18 Croatia transportation question.
- 19 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 20 Westerplatte
- 21 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 22 Cutback on Spain trip
- 23 Bernina Express mid-March
- 24 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 25 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!