My photo gallery of Amsterdam is finally up. It was my first time in Amsterdam and technically it wasn't even a trip - but a long (~11 hours) connection on my way from NYC to Tel-Aviv.
I was quite tired when I got to the city, after a sleepless night flight and a long ride from the airport (I got on the wrong train at Schiphol and it took me a while to figure out that instead of heading to Amsterdam, I was going in the opposite direction ). I also went there without planning - since I had about 7-8 hours there, my plan was just to wander around in the city center and make some photographs. Which is exactly what I did
I was lucky with the weather that day - it was a beautiful sunny day, at least for the first half of day.
Anyway, here are the photographs -
Amsterdam - a new photo gallery
- 1 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 2 Berlin Excursion from our ship...
- 3 Paris in 8 days ALONE
- 4 Has anyone used zstay.com? Are they reputable?
- 5 Suggestions for Istanbul Stayover
- 6 10 days in Barcelona - itinerary ideas?
- 7 Train tickets - Venice to Florence to Rome
- 8 Rome & Southern Italy
- 9 Paris trip report
- 10 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 11 Queen Leaves. Maitai Arrives. Coincidence. I Think Not. London Questions
- 12 Reporting from Paris May 12-25
- 13 8-10 Night Italy Itinerary Please Help!
- 14 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 15 UK Trip, Final Chapter
- 16 Paris May 23, 2013. What should I wear in Paris?
- 17 The Netherlands, France and Spain
- 18 Daytrips to the Alps from Munich
- 19 Help needed with ratp site for Paris bus and metro
- 20 Istanbul in April
- 21 Need a focus/theme for trip
- 22 separate beds in Frankfurt and Munich
- 23 Hotel problems in Barcelona Gothic Quarter - Must Read
- 24 Paris Recommendations
- 25 Find ER, hospital, or clinic in Latin quarter, Paris