My photo gallery of Amsterdam is finally up. It was my first time in Amsterdam and technically it wasn't even a trip - but a long (~11 hours) connection on my way from NYC to Tel-Aviv.
I was quite tired when I got to the city, after a sleepless night flight and a long ride from the airport (I got on the wrong train at Schiphol and it took me a while to figure out that instead of heading to Amsterdam, I was going in the opposite direction ). I also went there without planning - since I had about 7-8 hours there, my plan was just to wander around in the city center and make some photographs. Which is exactly what I did
I was lucky with the weather that day - it was a beautiful sunny day, at least for the first half of day.
Anyway, here are the photographs -
Amsterdam - a new photo gallery
- 1 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 2 Dresden Train Station
- 3 Advent weekend in Quedlinburg
- 4 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 5 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 6 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 7 London for Christmas
- 8 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 9 Chambermaid tipping
- 10 River cruises
- 11 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 12 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 13 Week in Interlaken at end of February
- 14 Trulli Foodie Puglia-two weeks to eat through!!!
- 15 More help with housing in Puglia
- 16 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 17 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 18 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 19 7 days in Andalucia
- 20 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 21 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 22 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 23 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 24 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 25 Switzerland up close...360 views