My photo gallery of Amsterdam is finally up. It was my first time in Amsterdam and technically it wasn't even a trip - but a long (~11 hours) connection on my way from NYC to Tel-Aviv.
I was quite tired when I got to the city, after a sleepless night flight and a long ride from the airport (I got on the wrong train at Schiphol and it took me a while to figure out that instead of heading to Amsterdam, I was going in the opposite direction ). I also went there without planning - since I had about 7-8 hours there, my plan was just to wander around in the city center and make some photographs. Which is exactly what I did
I was lucky with the weather that day - it was a beautiful sunny day, at least for the first half of day.
Anyway, here are the photographs -
Amsterdam - a new photo gallery
- 1 Easiest way to get to Cinque Terre
- 2 Accommodation in Lauterbrunnen
- 3 Has anyone rented an apartment in Venice for 2-4 weeks?
- 4 Nice
- 5 When is the best time to buy train tickets/where?
- 6 Train from London to Edinburgh
- 7 trip
- 8 PARIS: apartment for a family of 4. Could use your help.
- 9 Ireland from Shannon to Cork
- 10 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 11 Shopping in France for the larger than average...
- 12 France: CDG to Beaune
- 13 If you had 7 days for Romantic Road..What would you do
- 14 Two days in Amsterdam; bike tour
- 15 2 Week Italy Honeymoon Itinerary Review
- 16 semi escorted tours
- 17 Transportation from Venice Island to Treviso Airport?
- 18 Trip in June to andulusia and algrave portugal
- 19 Three nights in London, two nights somewhere else, help?
- 20 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 21 large supermarket in Munich - where?
- 22 1st time in Europe - Please critique our itinerary
- 23 Cinque Terre or Lake Como August - 3 nights
- 24 jungfraujoch mid june
- 25 Travel to Italy with kids...where to stay