My photo gallery of Amsterdam is finally up. It was my first time in Amsterdam and technically it wasn't even a trip - but a long (~11 hours) connection on my way from NYC to Tel-Aviv.
I was quite tired when I got to the city, after a sleepless night flight and a long ride from the airport (I got on the wrong train at Schiphol and it took me a while to figure out that instead of heading to Amsterdam, I was going in the opposite direction ). I also went there without planning - since I had about 7-8 hours there, my plan was just to wander around in the city center and make some photographs. Which is exactly what I did
I was lucky with the weather that day - it was a beautiful sunny day, at least for the first half of day.
Anyway, here are the photographs -
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 help deciding between 2 itineraries!
- 2 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 3 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 4 Tour Company reviews - European Graduation Trip
- 5 14 days in Italy. Advice needed
- 6 Roadtrip: France, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, Luxemburg
- 7 Matera tour guide wanted
- 8 Alsace Wine Route during Harvest
- 9 London: Big Ben- Last Call for 4 Years...
- 10 Service dog
- 11 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 12 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 13 Strasbourg! What to do, what to visit??
- 14 Scottish National Museum of Rural Life
- 15 Coastal Denmark
- 16 Ideas for 10 nights in France for 1st timer
- 17 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 18 Individual train tickets instead of passes
- 19 Iceland
- 20 Help with my southern Spain itinerary please!
- 21 croatia and slovenia 29/10 - 06/11
- 22 base for Andalucia
- 23 Assist Please: A'dam/Cologne/Mosel Valley/Aachen
- 24 ANY SUGGESTION WHICH AREA OF MADRID TO STAY FOR ACCOMODATION
- 25 Scilly Islands --Abbey Gardens --Tresco