My photo gallery of Amsterdam is finally up. It was my first time in Amsterdam and technically it wasn't even a trip - but a long (~11 hours) connection on my way from NYC to Tel-Aviv.
I was quite tired when I got to the city, after a sleepless night flight and a long ride from the airport (I got on the wrong train at Schiphol and it took me a while to figure out that instead of heading to Amsterdam, I was going in the opposite direction ). I also went there without planning - since I had about 7-8 hours there, my plan was just to wander around in the city center and make some photographs. Which is exactly what I did
I was lucky with the weather that day - it was a beautiful sunny day, at least for the first half of day.
Anyway, here are the photographs -
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greece itinerary - need advice!
- 2 App for restaurants/pubs in the the UK?
- 3 London Itinerary - 4.5 days
- 4 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 5 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 6 Turin Hotels - Current Offerings
- 7 Puglia: A question about eating @ a masseria
- 8 Madeira-anyone been recently?
- 9 Italy trip with kids - planning help?
- 10 Cannobio/Lago Maggiore in October?
- 11 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 12 Which 2 towns as base for Brittany and Normandy
- 13 Drive from MXP to Lake Como (Moltrasio)
- 14 First Trip to Ireland
- 15 After the Cinque Terre and before Genoa
- 16 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 17 8-Week Itinerary in Europe (for my 40th Birthday)
- 18 Laokasti Villa in Oia
- 19 Athens multi site pass
- 20 London best location
- 21 Ephesus - Tour A or B??
- 22 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 23 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 24 Sweden, Estonia and Southern Croatia
- 25 Best GBP 250 Per Night London Hotel