My photo gallery of Amsterdam is finally up. It was my first time in Amsterdam and technically it wasn't even a trip - but a long (~11 hours) connection on my way from NYC to Tel-Aviv.
I was quite tired when I got to the city, after a sleepless night flight and a long ride from the airport (I got on the wrong train at Schiphol and it took me a while to figure out that instead of heading to Amsterdam, I was going in the opposite direction ). I also went there without planning - since I had about 7-8 hours there, my plan was just to wander around in the city center and make some photographs. Which is exactly what I did
I was lucky with the weather that day - it was a beautiful sunny day, at least for the first half of day.
Anyway, here are the photographs -
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italian Riviera
- 2 Advices about our itiniary
- 3 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 4 Rue des Rosiers
- 5 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 6 One day cruise stop Catania Sicily Trip Report
- 7 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 8 where to visit besides Oslo for 2 days 1 night in mid december
- 9 How to go from bergen train station to bergen airport?
- 10 Bergen/Tromso/Lofoten
- 11 Explore Bergen myself or Take Norway In A Nutshell from Oslo to Bergen?
- 12 Last min prep for Krakow - Questions
- 13 Five day Iceland getaway in rainy November
- 14 sfo to europe
- 15 Switzerland in mid-April
- 16 Ireland/Scotland Trip: Itinerary Help Needed
- 17 Critique my Budapest itinerary please!
- 18 16 night honeymoon in Spain
- 19 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 20 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 21 Pyrenees villages sth of Lourdes
- 22 Hamam Istanbul?
- 23 Holiday in Austria
- 24 Paris Under Seige...
- 25 First Trip to Europe!