My photo gallery of Amsterdam is finally up. It was my first time in Amsterdam and technically it wasn't even a trip - but a long (~11 hours) connection on my way from NYC to Tel-Aviv.
I was quite tired when I got to the city, after a sleepless night flight and a long ride from the airport (I got on the wrong train at Schiphol and it took me a while to figure out that instead of heading to Amsterdam, I was going in the opposite direction ). I also went there without planning - since I had about 7-8 hours there, my plan was just to wander around in the city center and make some photographs. Which is exactly what I did
I was lucky with the weather that day - it was a beautiful sunny day, at least for the first half of day.
Anyway, here are the photographs -
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Getting from Positano to Rome
- 2 ST.TROPEZ - 1 day Excursions
- 3 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 4 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 5 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 6 ALMERIA - 1 Day Excusions
- 7 FERRY : ISCHIA to CAPRI (and ISCHIA-SORRENTO)
- 8 Advice on apartment in Spain and location
- 9 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 10 ALICANTE - 1 Day Excursions
- 11 mountain views near London
- 12 Need Help with German Train Schedule
- 13 Morocco to Spain Border Crossing
- 14 2 weeks Europe trip
- 15 Piedmont as a destination
- 16 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 17 Thalys ticket, please advice.
- 18 Cordoba Overnight?
- 19 UK Itinerary Help Please
- 20 Bouldering in Fountainebleau
- 21 vegetarian in spain
- 22 Dublin Leap Card
- 23 Garda Land
- 24 To Paris Beauvais? Thursday the 27th am?
- 25 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?