My photo gallery of Amsterdam is finally up. It was my first time in Amsterdam and technically it wasn't even a trip - but a long (~11 hours) connection on my way from NYC to Tel-Aviv.
I was quite tired when I got to the city, after a sleepless night flight and a long ride from the airport (I got on the wrong train at Schiphol and it took me a while to figure out that instead of heading to Amsterdam, I was going in the opposite direction ). I also went there without planning - since I had about 7-8 hours there, my plan was just to wander around in the city center and make some photographs. Which is exactly what I did
I was lucky with the weather that day - it was a beautiful sunny day, at least for the first half of day.
Anyway, here are the photographs -
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Taormina, Sicily
- 2 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 3 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 4 Portugal and Southern Spain travel tips
- 5 Frantic Ticket Purchase Upends Itinerary ... No Open Jaw -
- 6 River Boat Cruise
- 7 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 8 Cheap Paris Boutiques
- 9 Sliema, Malta
- 10 Portugal. & Southern Spain
- 11 Sachsenhausen?
- 12 Looking for advice on a Paris-based day trip to Reims
- 13 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 14 London and Paris 13 day HS graduation trip
- 15 Road tripping: Isle of Skye to London
- 16 Rome to Portofino -
- 17 Sim Card
- 18 Basic Itinerary for Flight to Denmark
- 19 3 Days in Paris.. what are the "must sees"?
- 20 12 Days in Italy
- 21 How to get from the Airport (Charles de Gaul) to Marais
- 22 5 women, Italy, need suggestions
- 23 Paris: Best Hot Chocolate
- 24 student in denmark
- 25 Poland in September