My photo gallery of Amsterdam is finally up. It was my first time in Amsterdam and technically it wasn't even a trip - but a long (~11 hours) connection on my way from NYC to Tel-Aviv.
I was quite tired when I got to the city, after a sleepless night flight and a long ride from the airport (I got on the wrong train at Schiphol and it took me a while to figure out that instead of heading to Amsterdam, I was going in the opposite direction ). I also went there without planning - since I had about 7-8 hours there, my plan was just to wander around in the city center and make some photographs. Which is exactly what I did
I was lucky with the weather that day - it was a beautiful sunny day, at least for the first half of day.
Anyway, here are the photographs -
Amsterdam - a new photo gallery
- 1 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 2 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 3 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 4 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 5 One more last question on Bayeux
- 6 New to Fodors: Please help with beginning stages of husband/wife trip
- 7 My first visit to Ireland, next year.
- 8 Medieval Tallinn
- 9 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 10 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 11 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 12 Revised itinerary needs approval
- 13 Euro Train
- 14 20 day Backpacking Trip
- 15 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 16 Turkey Experts: Need Itinerary help - mostly with order of trip
- 17 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 18 Italian language schools
- 19 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 20 When to visit Provence updated info
- 21 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 22 ITALY IN 6 WEEKS
- 23 Lucerne & Zurich
- 24 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 25 Trip around Spain