My photo gallery of Amsterdam is finally up. It was my first time in Amsterdam and technically it wasn't even a trip - but a long (~11 hours) connection on my way from NYC to Tel-Aviv.
I was quite tired when I got to the city, after a sleepless night flight and a long ride from the airport (I got on the wrong train at Schiphol and it took me a while to figure out that instead of heading to Amsterdam, I was going in the opposite direction ). I also went there without planning - since I had about 7-8 hours there, my plan was just to wander around in the city center and make some photographs. Which is exactly what I did
I was lucky with the weather that day - it was a beautiful sunny day, at least for the first half of day.
Anyway, here are the photographs -
Amsterdam - a new photo gallery
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 2 please help with itinerary in sicily
- 3 How to change college, after obtaining French visa?
- 4 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 5 Hotel or Apartment Hotel for 2 adults + 2 children (7 and 12)
- 6 Swiss rail passes
- 7 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 8 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 9 Switzerland & Italian Riviera & Sardinia Summer 2014
- 10 Discover Greece On Line (Video + Stills)
- 11 Augsburg with kids
- 12 train to Vernon France
- 13 Car service w/ baby car seat: London & Paris
- 14 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 15 Hotel in Venice
- 16 Florence to Siena May 1st
- 17 Getting married planning 6-8 week honeymoon in Europe & need YOUR advice!
- 18 A drive in Europe
- 19 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 20 Summarizing my Renfe train ticket before purchase for Madrid to Cordoba
- 21 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 22 Rental Car Reservation via Ireland site or American site?
- 23 Non touristy restaurants in Budapest and prague
- 24 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 25 Anyone stayed in Podere Spedalone?