My photo gallery of Amsterdam is finally up. It was my first time in Amsterdam and technically it wasn't even a trip - but a long (~11 hours) connection on my way from NYC to Tel-Aviv.
I was quite tired when I got to the city, after a sleepless night flight and a long ride from the airport (I got on the wrong train at Schiphol and it took me a while to figure out that instead of heading to Amsterdam, I was going in the opposite direction ). I also went there without planning - since I had about 7-8 hours there, my plan was just to wander around in the city center and make some photographs. Which is exactly what I did
I was lucky with the weather that day - it was a beautiful sunny day, at least for the first half of day.
Anyway, here are the photographs -
Amsterdam - a new photo gallery
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam for a few hours, would you?
- 2 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 3 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 4 Tips for Chamonix in June?
- 5 Transportation ticket in Athens
- 6 Venice to ban wheeled suitcases
- 7 seeking travel tips in italy and crotia
- 8 Internet or travel agent?
- 9 Hotels and locations in Barcelona
- 10 Paris and where else?
- 11 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 12 Itinerary concerns, please help
- 13 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 14 Neighbourhood for longer stay in Lisbon?
- 15 Catalonia says it's going to have an independence referendum
- 16 Aran Islands in wintertime
- 17 Paris for the First Time – Need Suggestions for a Non-touristy Experience
- 18 Beware Hotel Henry IV on Place Dauphine, Paris
- 19 Trip report of our visit to Rioja
- 20 Christmas windows in Paris
- 21 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 22 Is seventeen too young to travel to Europe?
- 23 Munich - vacation apartment rental, week after Christmas
- 24 Autumn in Paris
- 25 How long to allow for layover at CDG going from MRS to ATL