My photo gallery of Amsterdam is finally up. It was my first time in Amsterdam and technically it wasn't even a trip - but a long (~11 hours) connection on my way from NYC to Tel-Aviv.
I was quite tired when I got to the city, after a sleepless night flight and a long ride from the airport (I got on the wrong train at Schiphol and it took me a while to figure out that instead of heading to Amsterdam, I was going in the opposite direction ). I also went there without planning - since I had about 7-8 hours there, my plan was just to wander around in the city center and make some photographs. Which is exactly what I did
I was lucky with the weather that day - it was a beautiful sunny day, at least for the first half of day.
Anyway, here are the photographs -
Amsterdam - a new photo gallery
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris and South Of France/Possibly Cinque Terre
- 2 Preparing for our European Family Trip
- 3 Budapest to Bucharest (2 week trip)
- 4 Apartment Madrid location/review
- 5 Buying Train Tickets on line in advance of Trip to Italy
- 6 Looking for add on city
- 7 What should we tip our tour guide?
- 8 walking guide in Paris
- 9 Please help us maximize our time in each European city
- 10 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 11 Which car rental company to use in Croatia?
- 12 HM Car rental in Croatia...need feedback/advice
- 13 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 14 TR: Solo in LONDON for ten days on unfinished business ...
- 15 Trip to Pyrenees
- 16 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 17 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 18 Wine tours - without a car and on a budget!
- 19 Car rental Questions for Italy
- 20 Traveling to Russia and then onto Germany or Austria...Good idea?
- 21 Tour Company in Russia
- 22 What do you know about using the iPhone GPS app in Europe?
- 23 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 24 Help Me Fill in the Blanks
- 25 Santorini accomodations and more for a couple and baby