My photo gallery of Amsterdam is finally up. It was my first time in Amsterdam and technically it wasn't even a trip - but a long (~11 hours) connection on my way from NYC to Tel-Aviv.
I was quite tired when I got to the city, after a sleepless night flight and a long ride from the airport (I got on the wrong train at Schiphol and it took me a while to figure out that instead of heading to Amsterdam, I was going in the opposite direction ). I also went there without planning - since I had about 7-8 hours there, my plan was just to wander around in the city center and make some photographs. Which is exactly what I did
I was lucky with the weather that day - it was a beautiful sunny day, at least for the first half of day.
Anyway, here are the photographs -
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 2 House Hunting in France
- 3 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 4 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 5 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 6 Help with Ireland itinerary
- 7 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 8 A night's stop between Sarlat and Amboise.
- 9 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 10 Ireland in April
- 11 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 12 Hiking in Austrian Alps?
- 13 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 14 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 15 No Train On Kings Day Amsterdam?
- 16 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 17 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 18 Itinerary Tweaking
- 19 Itinerary Help
- 20 Life on the Farm Draws Some French
- 21 Hotel in Vienna
- 22 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 23 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 24 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 25 Lyon and Paris (and Provence vs Dijon?)