My photo gallery of Amsterdam is finally up. It was my first time in Amsterdam and technically it wasn't even a trip - but a long (~11 hours) connection on my way from NYC to Tel-Aviv.
I was quite tired when I got to the city, after a sleepless night flight and a long ride from the airport (I got on the wrong train at Schiphol and it took me a while to figure out that instead of heading to Amsterdam, I was going in the opposite direction ). I also went there without planning - since I had about 7-8 hours there, my plan was just to wander around in the city center and make some photographs. Which is exactly what I did
I was lucky with the weather that day - it was a beautiful sunny day, at least for the first half of day.
Anyway, here are the photographs -
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Malaga City Center Hotels
- 2 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 3 Purchase Train Ticket Madrid to Toledo Ahead?
- 4 Swiss Travel Pass
- 5 Hello -Please- Excuse Me- Good-Bye - Thank You ???
- 6 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 7 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 8 We're here!
- 9 Suggestions of Paris things to do Christmas and New Years?
- 10 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 11 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 12 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 13 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 14 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 15 Athens
- 16 Lisbon-mini trip report
- 17 airports near Delphi or Kalabaka
- 18 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 19 Another Guide for Art Loving Tourists
- 20 Petrol in Greece
- 21 Ideas for small group tour - Southern Spain
- 22 Novels about Spain and Spanish history
- 23 France for 3 weeks..Too many choices
- 24 Gyms in Paris-day passes?
- 25 Christmas markets still open after Dec 25?