My photo gallery of Amsterdam is finally up. It was my first time in Amsterdam and technically it wasn't even a trip - but a long (~11 hours) connection on my way from NYC to Tel-Aviv.
I was quite tired when I got to the city, after a sleepless night flight and a long ride from the airport (I got on the wrong train at Schiphol and it took me a while to figure out that instead of heading to Amsterdam, I was going in the opposite direction ). I also went there without planning - since I had about 7-8 hours there, my plan was just to wander around in the city center and make some photographs. Which is exactly what I did
I was lucky with the weather that day - it was a beautiful sunny day, at least for the first half of day.
Anyway, here are the photographs -
Amsterdam - a new photo gallery
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A Trip Report in Pictures - Ireland, E to W, S to N
- 2 Stay away from EF Tours
- 3 Dordogne in October
- 4 BMW European Delivery program
- 5 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 6 Paris first then where?
- 7 Need help in finalizing Switzerland travel dates
- 8 Does this sound feasible?
- 9 Thello Train Ticket - Oct 11 - Paris to Venice - "temporarily closed"
- 10 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 11 :"Europe's Masterworks Vs. the Masses"
- 12 Two Week Big Fat Family Vacation to Greece
- 13 weather and clothes in Paris Aug 2-8
- 14 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 15 Can Kindle books be read on an iPad?
- 16 One night over night parking Paris 75018
- 17 Eating in University cafeterias
- 18 bringing back some bits from Italy. What's allowed?
- 19 Visiting Pompeii Via Train From Naples To Sorrento
- 20 I went to Paris in June
- 21 Renting a car from Rome to tuscany to venice
- 22 Europe road trip with kids - thoughts please!
- 23 Sicily 4-6 weeks
- 24 Questions on Cork and Another Irish Town Suggestion!
- 25 What is the fastest and best way to travel across Europe