Have a choice of 6 hour or 8 hour lay over in Amsterdam. Will either be enough time to go through customs and explore local shops near the airport? Interested in Scenic and the center, where numerous shops are located. Also read there are some new 2013 rules for foreigners regarding coffeeshops. Anyone have this new information or been through it themselves? Thank you!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 2 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 3 Suggestions for Santorini itinerary, need change??
- 4 Road Trip From Barcelona to Seville Ideas?
- 5 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 6 Need help with Europe Itinerary
- 7 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 8 Upcoming Spain itinerary-eyeballs please!
- 9 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 10 21 Days in Central Europe
- 11 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 12 London 2nd time around
- 13 Slovenia-Croatia-Bosnia Herzegovina-Montenegro Itinerary Help
- 14 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 15 London visit
- 16 Tuscany with 13 and 19 year old girls
- 17 portugal trip 14 days - where to visit and stay
- 18 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 19 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 20 US citizen - Stay in France longer than 1 year - how?
- 21 Advice Train from Berlin to Prague
- 22 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 23 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris
- 24 My itinerary for Greece
- 25 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)