Have a choice of 6 hour or 8 hour lay over in Amsterdam. Will either be enough time to go through customs and explore local shops near the airport? Interested in Scenic and the center, where numerous shops are located. Also read there are some new 2013 rules for foreigners regarding coffeeshops. Anyone have this new information or been through it themselves? Thank you!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Luggage storage in Barcelona
- 2 Paris/Prague/Budapest/Zagreb/Nice/Paris
- 3 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 4 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 5 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 6 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 7 American Express
- 8 Airport ATMs
- 9 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 10 Bayonne or St Jean de Luz
- 11 Three ferries to Mull
- 12 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 13 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 14 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 15 Christmas markets: E Germany, Poland, Prague
- 16 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 17 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 18 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 19 The Ghost of Christmas Future visited me..."Lead On"! Paris again...at Christmas.
- 20 All Set To Go!!
- 21 Our October trip to Andalucia!
- 22 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 23 Accommodations in or near Brussels with parking
- 24 DIRECT trains from Rome FCO Airport to Venice start 12/14/2014
- 25 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence