Have a choice of 6 hour or 8 hour lay over in Amsterdam. Will either be enough time to go through customs and explore local shops near the airport? Interested in Scenic and the center, where numerous shops are located. Also read there are some new 2013 rules for foreigners regarding coffeeshops. Anyone have this new information or been through it themselves? Thank you!!
View all Europe activity »
- 1 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 2 TGV and Provence questions
- 3 Chambermaid tipping
- 4 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 5 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 6 Italian Lakes gardens
- 7 Greek islands from Turkey
- 8 Bavarian Honeymoon Suggestions
- 9 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 10 Driving Slovenia & Noerthern Croatia
- 11 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 12 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 13 Travel from Prague to Basel
- 14 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 15 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 16 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 17 Madrid to Sevilla
- 18 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 19 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 20 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 21 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 22 First time traveler to Ireland
- 23 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 24 Euro Train
- 25 Advent weekend in Quedlinburg