Amsterdam happens to be a stop-over during our honeymoon travel itinerary...If i had 1 hour, at the most 2 hours, in the morning (around 8 am - 10 am), which is the one place I should absolutely visit (for breakfast and some quick shopping?)..
ALL suggestions absolutely welcome!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 2 Driving Germany to Benelux
- 3 Switzerland, Austria, Prague and Munich
- 4 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 5 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 6 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 7 Visa for one Schengen Country, and traveling with EU spouse and children
- 8 2 Months around Europe and the Balkans. Need help with itinerary!
- 9 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 10 First time in France
- 11 20 days in Great Britain - Self Drive Itinerary Ideas
- 12 Our week in Scotland—“againn san t-seachdain ann an Alba”
- 13 Getting from Ljubljana to Plitvice Lakes
- 14 Europe in late January
- 15 One month in southern Spain with little ones. Where to stay?
- 16 Manchester Christmas Markets 2016
- 17 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 18 did anyone familiar with p-airbus for airport transportation?
- 19 Prague hotels
- 20 Portugal itinerary help
- 21 Munich
- 22 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania
- 23 Puglia or La Langhe
- 24 What to expect over Christmas
- 25 14 days in Greece itinerary ???