Amsterdam happens to be a stop-over during our honeymoon travel itinerary...If i had 1 hour, at the most 2 hours, in the morning (around 8 am - 10 am), which is the one place I should absolutely visit (for breakfast and some quick shopping?)..
ALL suggestions absolutely welcome!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Churches of the East Riding of Yorkshire
- 2 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 3 Lufth on strike 26-28 nov
- 4 Global Travel Warning...
- 5 COP 21 transportation disruptions 29-30 November 2015
- 6 Private transportation
- 7 Train from Interlaken to Venice
- 8 Paris Under Seige...
- 9 WORLD'S TRUSTED NO. 1 SPELL CASTER+27791897218 PROFESSOR SIPHO
- 10 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 11 Belgian govt terror alert: Avoid malls, concerts & trains
- 12 Oct vs Nov for Greece
- 13 Highclere Castle(Downton Abbey) tours, UK
- 14 Advices about our itiniary
- 15 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 16 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 17 A week in Burgundy
- 18 Scotland itinerary, helm me with15 night itinerary
- 19 Dynamic Currency Conversion is Alive & Well in Paris
- 20 Italy AND Switzerland in 8 days
- 21 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 22 Scenic drives in Tuscany
- 23 Safety concerns?
- 24 Dublin Ireland Hotel Advice for early June
- 25 Sicily--Three Weeks in October--Winging It is Doable