Amsterdam happens to be a stop-over during our honeymoon travel itinerary...If i had 1 hour, at the most 2 hours, in the morning (around 8 am - 10 am), which is the one place I should absolutely visit (for breakfast and some quick shopping?)..
ALL suggestions absolutely welcome!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 2 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 3 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 4 Christmas in London; New Year's in Edinburgh
- 5 Help with Ireland Itinerary
- 6 What is best for gps & data for trip to spain and portugal?
- 7 Itinerary Help - Roadtrip North of Barcelona
- 8 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 9 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 10 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 11 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 12 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 13 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 14 2017 Easter in Italy
- 15 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 16 Towersey, London
- 17 Croatia transportation question.
- 18 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 19 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 20 Westerplatte
- 21 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 22 Cutback on Spain trip
- 23 Bernina Express mid-March
- 24 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 25 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!