Amsterdam happens to be a stop-over during our honeymoon travel itinerary...If i had 1 hour, at the most 2 hours, in the morning (around 8 am - 10 am), which is the one place I should absolutely visit (for breakfast and some quick shopping?)..
ALL suggestions absolutely welcome!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary for Greece in 9 Days -in June
- 2 Short notice for input needed for Munich, Vienna, Prague and Berlin
- 3 16 Nights in Canary Islands & Spain
- 4 driving in france with kids
- 5 Is my plan ok
- 6 Paris/Prague/Budapest/Zagreb/Nice/Paris
- 7 Our first Europe Trip Planning
- 8 Portugal Trip
- 9 CROATIA - Split to Hvar Island ???
- 10 Southern Spain
- 11 Different approach to 2-4-1 offers
- 12 3 days and 4 nights in Switzerland
- 13 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 14 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 15 Spain traffic tickets
- 16 Reputable Tours
- 17 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 18 Easter Itinerary Advice, Rome, Parma, Venice, Stresa, Grindelwald
- 19 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 20 5 nights in Burgundy, with the kids
- 21 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 22 Best Location to Stay in Barcelona
- 23 Sweet Home Triana: Spring Break in Seville's left bank
- 24 Amsterdam, Germany, Paris in May 2015- coats needed?
- 25 Best Option for London Travelcard?