Amsterdam happens to be a stop-over during our honeymoon travel itinerary...If i had 1 hour, at the most 2 hours, in the morning (around 8 am - 10 am), which is the one place I should absolutely visit (for breakfast and some quick shopping?)..
ALL suggestions absolutely welcome!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need accommodation advice for staying in central London
- 2 Airport Transfer Vienna
- 3 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 4 What is the French job 'Rectifieur (ouvrier)'?
- 5 Before & after Dolomites trip
- 6 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 7 What clothes?
- 8 Isle Sur-la-Sorgue Thursday
- 9 Edinburgh Conference Centre, Riccarton -- nearby hotels?
- 10 Advice about Naples?
- 11 tipping
- 12 First Time Visit to UK - 3 Weeks Itinerary Help
- 13 Eurail or Direct tickets?
- 14 I need suggestion on where to stay in Port Alcudia
- 15 Norway night train questions for Norway in a nutshell
- 16 Germany "Riddled with Crime"?
- 17 Lavender country Provence hotel
- 18 Quick 13 day Italy trip
- 19 Oslo airport to hotel
- 20 Paris and Lyon
- 21 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 22 24 hrs in Istanbul
- 23 Long Weekend in Lovely Amsterdam
- 24 Where to stay in lavender country in Provence?
- 25 Lavender Conditions in Provence