Amsterdam happens to be a stop-over during our honeymoon travel itinerary...If i had 1 hour, at the most 2 hours, in the morning (around 8 am - 10 am), which is the one place I should absolutely visit (for breakfast and some quick shopping?)..
ALL suggestions absolutely welcome!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 바카라사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』사이버원정카지노
- 2 카지노사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』카지노사이트
- 3 바카라사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』코리아아시안카지노
- 4 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 5 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 6 Place to stay
- 7 CROATIA, SLOVENIA 16 days itinerary help
- 8 Kitchenette in hotel room?
- 9 to get to the Rijks Museum from Schiphol - bus or train
- 10 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 11 London advice
- 12 London 7 Day Paper Travelcard clarification
- 13 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 14 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 15 Eating in Italy with food allergies
- 16 Another Question re Scotland
- 17 Train up the Jungfrau
- 18 Charming areas to explore in London
- 19 Valencia, Spain
- 20 London, Glasgow, and ?
- 21 Visit to Engand
- 22 Lovely Luxembourg!
- 23 Weird trip - more time in A&E than sightseeing
- 24 Istria and northern Croatia OR Calabria and Sicily
- 25 Driver"s License & Language