Amsterdam happens to be a stop-over during our honeymoon travel itinerary...If i had 1 hour, at the most 2 hours, in the morning (around 8 am - 10 am), which is the one place I should absolutely visit (for breakfast and some quick shopping?)..
ALL suggestions absolutely welcome!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris gtg in October?
- 2 5 Ladies, 4 Destinations and 1 Month
- 3 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 4 Romantic Restaurants in Venice and Sunset Gondola Ride spots
- 5 Trains France/Switzerland
- 6 Is Venice overrated?
- 7 Cote d'Azur & Provence Itinerary - Stu Dudley's new/revised edition
- 8 Belgian airports
- 9 Sample itinerary Germany in March
- 10 Getting From Milan to Arezzo
- 11 Greece Travel Advice
- 12 Florence pass yeh or neh
- 13 European Championship
- 14 Lake Garda- Italy
- 15 Travel Pass Suggestion
- 16 Quaint Towns within 2hr Driving from Amsterdam
- 17 ATM skimmer - good example of a traveler finding one in Vienna
- 18 Brussels Airport
- 19 Traveling through Bucharest, Budapest, Zagreb and Belgrade
- 20 La Cite du Vin, has anyone visited ?
- 21 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 22 Is 2hr25m layover enough to collect and recheck baggage?
- 23 12 days, which 4 cities?
- 24 Need help identifying something in Barcelona
- 25 Amsterdam - My Favorite Things!