Amsterdam happens to be a stop-over during our honeymoon travel itinerary...If i had 1 hour, at the most 2 hours, in the morning (around 8 am - 10 am), which is the one place I should absolutely visit (for breakfast and some quick shopping?)..
ALL suggestions absolutely welcome!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 all problems solution babaji+91-9815331734
- 2 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 3 Copenhagen - Must see places and time required in city!!
- 4 Zermatt, Switzerland
- 5 Florence/Tuscany and Rome - help with details!!
- 6 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 7 netherlands-Prag-vienne-budapest-munich BY CAR in WINTER?roads?
- 8 Paris then Glasgow with 5 kids
- 9 Milan/Venice/Como/Milan Train Transportation
- 10 Looking for review of 1-day Pompeii/Naples Itinerary Please
- 11 Is May Day a big deal in Barcelona?
- 12 Dilemma for Switzerland
- 13 London - Paris - Venice - Flight & Transport Questions
- 14 Trip report: solo female traveler in Spain
- 15 Pacsafe Neck Wallet / Women travel and Spain & Seville tips/safety
- 16 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 17 Trip to Pyrenees
- 18 Traveling to Russia and then onto Germany or Austria...Good idea?
- 19 Spain to France Itenerary Question: Plane or Train
- 20 Month in Spain in September - Itinerary Feedback please
- 21 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 22 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 23 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 24 Vacation Pictures
- 25 Paris and South Of France/Possibly Cinque Terre