We are a group of 10 visiting Amsterdam for 3 days in the Fall. We will disembark a cruise. Their post cruise trips are not available to us. I had planned on booking us into the Radisson Blu. However, they are fully booked. Any suggestions on where we should stay? Only 2 of us have been there before, so any suggestions on what we should see would also be helpful.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Iceland tour, first time - advice appreciated!
- 2 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 3 Itinerary help, England/Wales
- 4 Moving to Belfast
- 5 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 6 Luggage sizing
- 7 Munich - vacation apartment rental, week after Christmas
- 8 Why go further, Manchester Christmas Markets back soon.
- 9 Bodrum to Rhodes ferry or hydrofoil schedule
- 10 Mt Titlus Engelberg mountain
- 11 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 12 Christmas in Munich
- 13 Paris for the First Time – Need Suggestions for a Non-touristy Experience
- 14 A Cotswold Query for Flanneruk
- 15 Paris in January: 2 Days
- 16 Neighbourhood for longer stay in Lisbon?
- 17 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 18 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 19 Eleanor's Pages
- 20 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 21 2 Weeks in Switzerland in December
- 22 Gstaad, Switzerland, am I missing anything?
- 23 Santorini - best place to stay in the Island
- 24 Where to rent a car in Barcelona
- 25 UK & Ireland 2 week travel itinerary (looking for input)