Me and my husband are planning out first trip to Europe and are super excited!!!. We are planning to land in Amsterdam on 05/21 early morning and stay in Amsterdam for 2 nights heading by train to Paris on 05/23.
I wanted to know if anyone had some suggestions on must to do things in Amsterdam? LIke what is a must to see?local eateries that are just awesome. we both are big foodies and would love to know some local places to eat. Also if anyone knows of any hidden gems, that would be nice to know as well..
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 f1카지노＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼온라인카지노추천♀바카라카지노사이트
- 2 아시안바카라＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼인터넷바카라⇒온라인바카라주소
- 3 라이브카지노＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼카지노↔카지노사이트추천
- 4 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 5 How the kids age calculated
- 6 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 7 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 8 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 9 roadtrip from Barcelona to Madrid
- 10 Beaune France
- 11 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 12 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 13 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 14 Firt time VISA applicant
- 15 Cordoba Overnight?
- 16 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 17 advance tickets?
- 18 38 Days in Paris
- 19 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 20 A week in Paris
- 21 June Festivals in Lisbon?
- 22 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 23 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 24 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 25 Corpus Christi in Toledo?
Amsterdam - 2 nights - must things to do? and must places to eat at?