Me and my husband are planning out first trip to Europe and are super excited!!!. We are planning to land in Amsterdam on 05/21 early morning and stay in Amsterdam for 2 nights heading by train to Paris on 05/23.
I wanted to know if anyone had some suggestions on must to do things in Amsterdam? LIke what is a must to see?local eateries that are just awesome. we both are big foodies and would love to know some local places to eat. Also if anyone knows of any hidden gems, that would be nice to know as well..
Amsterdam - 2 nights - must things to do? and must places to eat at?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mama Mia Italy!
- 2 Trying to find food items from Rome
- 3 I give up!!! Need some itinerary help please!!
- 4 Which swiss alps to visit? First time to Switzerland
- 5 Greece Itinerary suggestions!
- 6 Where left high and dry by US credit cards in UK & France
- 7 Amsterdam vs Prague
- 8 Paris-Immersion School in the Dordogne-Languedoc-Aix & Lessons Learned
- 9 Barcelona for single female
- 10 Germany -- with Reformation emphasis
- 11 setenil de la bodegas and/or Ronda spain
- 12 Picos de Europa - Need advice please
- 13 Oviedo, Aviles or Gijon
- 14 Greek Itinerary advice needed, please.
- 15 Lisbon, Porto and Southern Galicia Costal region
- 16 Train from Le Havre to Paris
- 17 travel to western Europe from India
- 18 Milestone Birthday Trip-Where Would You Go?
- 19 Scotland on a farm by horse?
- 20 Hotel des Grandes Ecoles, Paris
- 21 Help with Central/ Eastern Europe
- 22 Cordoba-Granada itinerary
- 23 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 24 Late night train from Prague
- 25 Matera and Puglia by public transportation: Bus, train, driver