Me and my husband are planning out first trip to Europe and are super excited!!!. We are planning to land in Amsterdam on 05/21 early morning and stay in Amsterdam for 2 nights heading by train to Paris on 05/23.
I wanted to know if anyone had some suggestions on must to do things in Amsterdam? LIke what is a must to see?local eateries that are just awesome. we both are big foodies and would love to know some local places to eat. Also if anyone knows of any hidden gems, that would be nice to know as well..
Amsterdam - 2 nights - must things to do? and must places to eat at?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 More questions about Swiss rail system and the Bernina Express?
- 2 Two-city, two-week vacation in late Oct
- 3 Pontresina to Tirano by Train
- 4 Bad Experience with Argus Car Hire Insurance offered by them
- 5 Seeking Ideas/Suggestions for Post Rhine River Cruise in Switzerland
- 6 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 7 Christmas in salzburg
- 8 3.5 Weeks in Europe with no luggage
- 9 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 10 Drat! -- Always cancel credit card after European car rental
- 11 Drive from Granada to Seville
- 12 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 13 Italy through locals eyes
- 14 Lagos or Portimao better base to stay
- 15 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 16 Rome, and Eastern Europe by older single woman
- 17 9 Day Spain Itinerary (Barcelona - Seville - Madrid)
- 18 Norway and maybe Denmark
- 19 Haarlem Holland - Hotels or B&Bs
- 20 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 21 Apartment rental in Barcelona
- 22 Advice please...
- 23 PLEASE HELP! Study Abroad either Rome or London for Journalism/PR Major
- 24 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 25 Paris in black and white