Me and my husband are planning out first trip to Europe and are super excited!!!. We are planning to land in Amsterdam on 05/21 early morning and stay in Amsterdam for 2 nights heading by train to Paris on 05/23.
I wanted to know if anyone had some suggestions on must to do things in Amsterdam? LIke what is a must to see?local eateries that are just awesome. we both are big foodies and would love to know some local places to eat. Also if anyone knows of any hidden gems, that would be nice to know as well..
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 2 Validating train tickets - Germany, Switzwerland
- 3 Second thoughts about pour Germany trip...help me !
- 4 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND
- 5 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 6 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 7 Paris in July - side trip to South of France
- 8 Cheap airfare to Europe?
- 9 12 nights in Greek islands
- 10 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 11 Please help with my almost 3 week itinerary for Croatia
- 12 Perugia and Rome by train and bus
- 13 Classical Music in Milan
- 14 Italy/Switzerland in the fall
- 15 Croatia, Slovenia, Austria with Preschoolers
- 16 Need help paring down my 3 week intinerary Benelux/Germany!
- 17 Athens hotel with - you guessed it - view of the Acropolis
- 18 Dropping off a rental car in Chiusi question
- 19 Pousadas in Portugal
- 20 daily itinerary ideas for southern Languedoc and Rousillon
- 21 Antiques shopping Rome
- 22 London theatre fans: advance info about Globe productions?
- 23 Scotland Trip Planning
- 24 Southern Italy with 3 teens for a week
- 25 Charlotte Bronte at the Soane
Amsterdam - 2 nights - must things to do? and must places to eat at?