Me and my husband are planning out first trip to Europe and are super excited!!!. We are planning to land in Amsterdam on 05/21 early morning and stay in Amsterdam for 2 nights heading by train to Paris on 05/23.
I wanted to know if anyone had some suggestions on must to do things in Amsterdam? LIke what is a must to see?local eateries that are just awesome. we both are big foodies and would love to know some local places to eat. Also if anyone knows of any hidden gems, that would be nice to know as well..
Amsterdam - 2 nights - must things to do? and must places to eat at?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Renting an apt.
- 2 Ireland 6 days / 5 nights
- 3 Food options near Tower (& Leadenhall Mkt?)
- 4 Trip Report: Sheep Rule. A Week in Scotland
- 5 northern Portugal
- 6 Paris Apt Locations - Your Opinion on Apts
- 7 Switzerland Trip with Family
- 8 London - Off-the-Path Gems
- 9 Help me with this trip
- 10 Euro quiz # 42 - Trains, Trains and Railways...
- 11 Liberation of Auschwitz 70 years ago
- 12 Multi-Generational Great Britain Tour
- 13 "Chip" Credit Cards in Italy
- 14 Itinerary review - Family vacation to Spain
- 15 4 weeks by rail starting Rome
- 16 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 17 14 days in Russia, please help choose day trip out of Moscow/St. Petersburg
- 18 BOS - CDG airfare in late April?
- 19 2000 years, 2 countries, 2 passports: Rome & Madrid, Jan. 2015
- 20 Germany and Switzerland
- 21 Advice required on my Switzerland Itinerary
- 22 Spending time in Berner Oblerand - Take a side trip to Saas Fee?
- 23 Best places to shop for leather handbags in Florence
- 24 Great restaurants in Italy
- 25 Ireland itinerary and accommodations advice?