Me and my husband are planning out first trip to Europe and are super excited!!!. We are planning to land in Amsterdam on 05/21 early morning and stay in Amsterdam for 2 nights heading by train to Paris on 05/23.
I wanted to know if anyone had some suggestions on must to do things in Amsterdam? LIke what is a must to see?local eateries that are just awesome. we both are big foodies and would love to know some local places to eat. Also if anyone knows of any hidden gems, that would be nice to know as well..
Amsterdam - 2 nights - must things to do? and must places to eat at?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy - unusually so
- 2 Only 2+ hours for Schonbrunn Palace...timing question
- 3 Italy..Tuscany Cinque Terre or Amalfi & Calabria Scilily
- 4 Where to play agains the best outdoor basketball competition in Berlin?
- 5 Study Visa and Schengen area tourist allowance Question
- 6 Rome Fiumicino terminal 2 to terminal 3
- 7 England/EPL family vacation
- 8 4 Months in Europe
- 9 Never To Return
- 10 Tipping in the UK
- 11 Easyjet; Vueling; Ryanair "Carryon" Question
- 12 Help me plan Greece portion of anniversary trip
- 13 Greek Islands in October - who's open?
- 14 Inexpensive Restaurant in Zurich
- 15 Walking in the dales: Sedbergh or Malhamdale?
- 16 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 17 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 18 Venice Itinerary Help, Please
- 19 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 20 Wurzburg/Regensburg Weather in April
- 21 Travel Cards / just made a $70 mistake?
- 22 London city Best option for transit
- 23 Dxb St. Juery Schaffhausen
- 24 2 Week Honeymoon France, Italy, Spain, Greece, Rome
- 25 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia