Me and my husband are planning out first trip to Europe and are super excited!!!. We are planning to land in Amsterdam on 05/21 early morning and stay in Amsterdam for 2 nights heading by train to Paris on 05/23.
I wanted to know if anyone had some suggestions on must to do things in Amsterdam? LIke what is a must to see?local eateries that are just awesome. we both are big foodies and would love to know some local places to eat. Also if anyone knows of any hidden gems, that would be nice to know as well..
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Alhambra
- 2 Verdun ceremonies -- 100th anniversary of the battle
- 3 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 4 Hiking in Tyrol Austria
- 5 Dinge B&B
- 6 French Vacation in Mid-America
- 7 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 8 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 9 Gluten Free in Italy
- 10 RER C to Versailles on Wed. - still a good option due to Paris strikes?
- 11 Transportation for students btw Munich, Salzburg, Vienna, Prague, Krakow
- 12 Plitvice, Rovinj and ?
- 13 Car rental in Paris
- 14 French Strike Chaos to Get Worse?
- 15 Canaries to Turkey in ten countries
- 16 90 day rule with EU/Spain Visa
- 17 4 or 5 European cites in 16 days??
- 18 Train Travel Northern Italy
- 19 Catalunya, Cathars and Castles (and vino!)
- 20 Portable WiFi Device in Poland
- 21 Sentimental Journey
- 22 A few last minute questions
- 23 Rudesheim Bacharach or other suggestions.
- 24 3 weeks, 3 European Countries, 6 cities
- 25 10 days in Spain (Madrid and ???)
Amsterdam - 2 nights - must things to do? and must places to eat at?