I was going to respond to the other similar thread, but since I live in Germany my circumstances are a bit different. I thought it would be interesting to hear what others in the same situation miss from home. I miss having 50 English TV channels! I also miss all the healthy, low fat options (canned soup, etc) at the grocery store. And my family and friends, of course. The longer I live here, the less I miss. Anyone else?
Americans living in Europe, Europeans living in America: what do you miss?
- 1 Best castle for 7 and 9 year old boys
- 2 Any experience with Chateau des Monthairons (Dieue-sur-Meuse near Verdun)?
- 3 Barajas, Terminal 1 to Terminal 2.
- 4 Advance Eurostar Tickets
- 5 4 days in Zurich for the adventurous- what to do?
- 6 Need some help credit card for hotels in italy
- 7 The Old ATM Question Ally Bank Debit Cards in Europe today
- 8 9 or 10 night Spain itinerary
- 9 Club Quarters near Trafalgar Square
- 10 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 11 Tierentyne mustard on a Sunday
- 12 St. Peter's Tomb at the Necropolis Scavi Fact or Fiction?
- 13 International Trains to Switzerland using Swiss Pass
- 14 Trip to Norway- suggestions for itinerary?
- 15 Prague Itinerary
- 16 Revamped Summer Plan - Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Italy
- 17 Rail 1st class tickets in Germany 2nd class in Switzerland
- 18 Home base in Provence in July
- 19 Best area to visit in Switzerland during October first or second week
- 20 Formal Tours of the Marais paris
- 21 10 Day Trip to Turkey
- 22 Paris - Apartment on Rue Volta, 3rd arr?
- 23 Granada on Sunday
- 24 Four Days in Seville
- 25 Southeast England - more planning ?