My friend, a Briton, has invited me to visit him at his small estate in SE France, near Bordeaux. Hopefully i can go and spend a few weeks, months...who knows. He owns his place and comes and goes from there as he pleases. Now i wonder if i too can buy a property in France but since i hold an American passport the rules for me may indeed be different. Can anyone on this forum offer advice on land ownership and the right to live in France for USA citizens.. Thanks.
Americans in France
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 2 More help with housing in Puglia
- 3 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 4 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 5 Rome itinerary check over New Years....comments?? suggestions??
- 6 Dresden Train Station
- 7 Hotel in belligio, lake Como
- 8 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 9 Chambermaid tipping
- 10 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 11 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 12 Advent weekend in Quedlinburg
- 13 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 14 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 15 London for Christmas
- 16 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 17 River cruises
- 18 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 19 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 20 Week in Interlaken at end of February
- 21 Trulli Foodie Puglia-two weeks to eat through!!!
- 22 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 23 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 24 7 days in Andalucia
- 25 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome