My friend, a Briton, has invited me to visit him at his small estate in SE France, near Bordeaux. Hopefully i can go and spend a few weeks, months...who knows. He owns his place and comes and goes from there as he pleases. Now i wonder if i too can buy a property in France but since i hold an American passport the rules for me may indeed be different. Can anyone on this forum offer advice on land ownership and the right to live in France for USA citizens.. Thanks.
Americans in France
- 1 Which tour company would be best?
- 2 Hotel question...first time to Paris!
- 3 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 4 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 5 Moonliner bus question - can someone help please?
- 6 Hot Air Balloon crash in Cappadocia kills two, injures twenty-three
- 7 Barcelona - eat, drink, dance.
- 8 Changing of the Guard
- 9 Apartment Rental Website for Scotland?
- 10 Gatwick Express 5 for 3 -- available at Victoria station or only online?
- 11 Germany and Italy
- 12 Best way to get from Malaga to Gibraltar to Ceuta, Morocco?
- 13 "Our Small Adventure" an Ongoing Paris Trip Report
- 14 Traveling to the Netherlands with my 10 year old daughter
- 15 Berchtesgaden & Salzburg
- 16 Car rental
- 17 Essen and Nordrhein-Westfalen
- 18 UK Trip, Final Chapter
- 19 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 20 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 21 Club Quarters near Trafalgar Square
- 22 Please, assure me that Turkey is safe...
- 23 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 24 Scavi -- Photocopy of ID Sufficient?
- 25 FCO to Fast Train and Best way to travel back from Naples to Rome