I heard that American Express city tours are very good in Rome, but I can not find a website for them. Has anyone used them in Rome? I know the office is at the bottom of the Spanish Steps. I'm trying to find out what tours they offer and how much they cost.
American Express tours in Rome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 2 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 3 Where to go in Europe in early March
- 4 Ellen & Stu Dudley's trip to the Ile de Re & the Loire.
- 5 Discount Card and itinerary for Paris for family of 4
- 6 4 days in lake region
- 7 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 8 Europe in December for 10 days
- 9 Walking through Hyde park with luggage on a Sat morning?
- 10 What I Did Right... and... What I Learned...
- 11 Tipping in the UK
- 12 floods in Andalucia
- 13 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 14 Favorite things to do in London
- 15 A day in Bordeaux - what to do?
- 16 Interested In Coach Passes
- 17 Confused about train travel - Paris, Colmar, Lucerne, Lake Como
- 18 2 full days in Santorini, should we rent a car ?
- 19 Pisa and Lucca in one day
- 20 Where to stay the night between Naples and Matera
- 21 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 22 Strasbourg restaurant recommendations
- 23 Altdorf/Schattdorf restaurant
- 24 5 Hour Layover in Amsterdam
- 25 How to get to Plaka from Athens airport in the least expensive way?