I heard that American Express city tours are very good in Rome, but I can not find a website for them. Has anyone used them in Rome? I know the office is at the bottom of the Spanish Steps. I'm trying to find out what tours they offer and how much they cost.
American Express tours in Rome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice Restaurant - Open on Mondays
- 2 Pronunciation
- 3 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 4 What still confounds you about travel?
- 5 Monet in Normandy
- 6 Dublin Tour Companies
- 7 Livorno to Florence from cruise ship
- 8 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 9 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 10 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 11 Italy-Rome-Florence-Venice-CT-PievePelego-Help with order of travel
- 12 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 13 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 14 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 15 Rome to Pisa or Bologna to Pisa-Train...Help needed!
- 16 Stay near Paris
- 17 direct train from Lyon to Nice France?
- 18 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 19 Picasso Museum-Paris
- 20 Springtime in Paris with lots of restaurant reviews and a bit of Alsace
- 21 What to wear
- 22 Croatia in August - 2 weeks, 2 kids
- 23 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 24 Italy Itinerary - Draft
- 25 Sweden & Denmark Itinerary Advice