brochure in the new york times advertising a tour for turkey including the western mediterrean. Total of about nine days from new york. For next march would be 1600 including a meals, tours, etc. My expereinced travel friend is suspicious: he called -the call center is in the Phillipiines. Has anyone heard of this company?
american european travel-www.my-ae-travel.com
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrid or Toledo on May 1st - holiday
- 2 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 3 Italy and Croatia 28 days
- 4 October travel to Northern France--early or late?
- 5 accommodation woes - Sicily
- 6 Vienne or Lyon and then onward to Nice
- 7 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 8 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 9 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 10 TGV from Charles de Gaulle airport to Avignon
- 11 best beaches on the costa del sol
- 12 Travel with Teens
- 13 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 14 Vatican - Wednesday General Audience
- 15 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 16 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 17 Snowboarding in Poland
- 18 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 19 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 20 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 21 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 22 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 23 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 24 One Week in Costa del Sol with a rental car. Ideas for Day Trips???
- 25 15-days in Turkey with 15-month old, Istanbul and..?