There have been previous discussions about the problems of using American credit cards in Europe -- saw this article in the Seattle Times and thought it might be of interest: seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/travelwise/2012415247_trpucci25.html
American Credit Cards in Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe Quis ( Friday March 27 )
- 2 To include Florence or Not....A Venice, (maybe Florence), and Rome trip
- 3 Great Britain Car Tour Help!
- 4 November or October for Andalucia/Portugal?
- 5 Drug addict cleansing in France and Spain
- 6 Arrive in Paris early am, no check-in/luggage drop until pm. Options?
- 7 Cinque Terre or Amalfi Coast?
- 8 From Bordeaux to Toulouse
- 9 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 10 Advice for Venice/Rome Trip
- 11 Mykonos plus another Island. Which one?
- 12 Exquisite side trip from Cinque Terre?
- 13 Apartments in Rome you have rented and liked
- 14 Question about Tallinin and Riga.
- 15 Driving from San Sebastian to La Rioja to Bilbao
- 16 best to buy euros in US, at airport casio, or bank in Brussels?
- 17 Inexperienced traveler trying to plan for 2 weeks in Europe!
- 18 German Wings
- 19 Dublin International Airport / Customs / Connecting to LONDON
- 20 Bologna Restaurants
- 21 Belleau Woods from Paris
- 22 Mediterranean/Provence, February - March 2016
- 23 Spain 2 beach locations
- 24 A week in Sicily doable or not?
- 25 Oh no, not another grammar lesson! Learning italian in Venice - a TR.