There have been previous discussions about the problems of using American credit cards in Europe -- saw this article in the Seattle Times and thought it might be of interest: seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/travelwise/2012415247_trpucci25.html
American Credit Cards in Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Gstaad, Switzerland, am I missing anything?
- 2 LIVIGNO - Ski School
- 3 Prague - cool & unusual things to see
- 4 3 day trip from Madrid to Bourdeaux by car
- 5 Madrid - Bernina Express
- 6 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 7 For 20,000 Euros, carve your initials in the Roman Colosseum
- 8 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 9 Amsterdam--where to stay??
- 10 Italian Lakes
- 11 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 12 To live in Cinque Terre National Park
- 13 Best town to stay in when visiting Grossglockner area in Austria?
- 14 Amsterdam and An Amputee
- 15 Dolomites - Where to stay!
- 16 Paris for the First Time – Need Suggestions for a Non-touristy Experience
- 17 handel's messiah, new year's, paris
- 18 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 19 Dolomites in May? Worth it?
- 20 Munich - vacation apartment rental, week after Christmas
- 21 Bodrum to Rhodes ferry or hydrofoil schedule
- 22 Hotels and locations in Barcelona
- 23 Trip report of our visit to Rioja
- 24 Naxos in May
- 25 Tips for Chamonix in June?