There have been previous discussions about the problems of using American credit cards in Europe -- saw this article in the Seattle Times and thought it might be of interest: seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/travelwise/2012415247_trpucci25.html
American Credit Cards in Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Walking in the dales: Sedbergh or Malhamdale?
- 2 My Favorite Farmhouse Vacation
- 3 divento.com
- 4 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 5 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 6 Christmas and New Years in Ireland?
- 7 Ventimiglia to Trieste
- 8 Versailles - guided tour or on our own????
- 9 Piran to Venice via ferry
- 10 Wurzburg/Regensburg Weather in April
- 11 Birthday trip for Mom in May 2015
- 12 Venice Itinerary Help, Please
- 13 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 14 Going to Paris? Be yourself
- 15 Good book about 20th C. European history?
- 16 One week in Bavaria, Salzburg and Prague
- 17 Airbnb scam
- 18 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 19 What to do when your intra-Europe flight gets delayed?
- 20 Which is a better hotel location in Rome
- 21 Tipping in the UK
- 22 Central Europe itinerary
- 23 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 24 floods in Andalucia
- 25 Amsterdam, Antwerp, Bruges over New Years