I am planning a trip to move to Italy and instead of getting a work visa and going through all that trouble, I wanted to research if there were any American companies that sponsor Americans that work abroad. I have often heard of people talking about companies that "pay for you to work abroad, and so one does not need a work visa." Even if anybody has any tips can that would go a long way. Thanks!!
American companies that sponsor Americans working in Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 2 Airport ATMs
- 3 Trenitalia - What am I missing ??
- 4 Driving an RV in Switzerland
- 5 Southern Spain
- 6 From Paris to Bruselas-Amsterdam-London
- 7 driving in france with kids
- 8 Dordogne or Nantes and La Rochelle
- 9 Europe Sojurn on Way to India - Paris..PLUS
- 10 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 11 They Just Don't Read or Listen about DCC Scam
- 12 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 13 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 14 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 15 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 16 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 17 Greece or Portugal for 3-4 week fall sojourn?
- 18 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 19 GuideAdvisor, beware!!
- 20 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?
- 21 Best Location for Car Pickup in Naples
- 22 All Set To Go!!
- 23 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 24 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 25 Which european city?