Visiting Spain soon - interested in buying a home there - can someone elucidate me as to the international legalities surrounding this issue, but also, how an American can spend most of the year in that country
American Citizen Buying a Home in Spain
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Killing time in Positano without shopping or beachtime
- 2 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 3 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 4 Sardinia 5 - 7 night, first time in March please help
- 5 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 6 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 7 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 8 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 9 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 10 Le Grand Depart and Yorkshire Festival
- 11 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 12 Dordogne and Paris - April/May 2013
- 13 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 14 Need packing help! What to wear daytime sightseeing in Europe...
- 15 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 16 Recommendation for lovely italian town?
- 17 Toulouse and beyond -
- 18 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 19 cheapest way to get from greece to turkey
- 20 Munich
- 21 Reservation needed in Germany?
- 22 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 23 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 24 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 25 Munich with a car?