Visiting Spain soon - interested in buying a home there - can someone elucidate me as to the international legalities surrounding this issue, but also, how an American can spend most of the year in that country
American Citizen Buying a Home in Spain
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris apartment choices?
- 2 Olive Oil
- 3 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 4 Is it worth driving around Southern Tuscany if we don't drink wine?
- 5 Norway 2014
- 6 Chinese Tourists in Paris: Not Always Happy
- 7 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 8 Haarlem Holland - Hotels or B&Bs
- 9 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 10 Base in Puglia: Ostuni or Locorotondo
- 11 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 12 January in Ireland: Recommendations on Lodging?
- 13 Montmartre or St.Denis
- 14 Looking for an apartment for rent in the Gracia of Barcelona
- 15 Venice cruise terminal to San Marcos, and San Marcos to airport?
- 16 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 17 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 18 Norway and maybe Denmark
- 19 Car travel within Regensburg during the Christmas season
- 20 Munich Hotel - Stay at the Westin or Sheraton Westpark?
- 21 Hey Fodor's
- 22 Stockholm - airport to city during a layover?
- 23 What to do on drive from Garmisch to Munich for a full day
- 24 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 25 Spain (Practical) Trip Report