Visiting Spain soon - interested in buying a home there - can someone elucidate me as to the international legalities surrounding this issue, but also, how an American can spend most of the year in that country
American Citizen Buying a Home in Spain
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advice for Venice/Rome Trip
- 2 best to buy euros in US, at airport casio, or bank in Brussels?
- 3 Returning Oyster card at Kings Cross rail station in London
- 4 Mykonos plus another Island. Which one?
- 5 From Bordeaux to Toulouse
- 6 German Wings
- 7 November or October for Andalucia/Portugal?
- 8 Exquisite side trip from Cinque Terre?
- 9 June visit London, Kent, Calais, Paris
- 10 London, Vienna, Prague - theater recommendations
- 11 Apartments in Rome you have rented and liked
- 12 Oh no, not another grammar lesson! Learning italian in Venice - a TR.
- 13 Itinerary Help- 12 day trip to Munich, Salzburg, Vienna and Prague
- 14 Trans-Siberian Railway
- 15 Spain 2 beach locations
- 16 Belleau Woods from Paris
- 17 Europe Quis ( Friday March 27 )
- 18 To include Florence or Not....A Venice, (maybe Florence), and Rome trip
- 19 Great Britain Car Tour Help!
- 20 Drug addict cleansing in France and Spain
- 21 Arrive in Paris early am, no check-in/luggage drop until pm. Options?
- 22 Cinque Terre or Amalfi Coast?
- 23 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 24 Question about Tallinin and Riga.
- 25 Driving from San Sebastian to La Rioja to Bilbao