We will be driving from Amboise to Sarlat. We would like to make this a leisurely drive and overnight along the way. Rick Steves suggests Mortemart. What about Limoges area? Any suggestions for a Chambres d' hotes along the way? Thank you for you advice and expertise on France. I'm learning and apologize ahead of time for misspellings or not quite understanding the area!
Amboise to Limoges best leisurely drive and overnight stop
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 2 December in Munich, Salzburg, Graz, and Budapest
- 3 First Time Going to Europe
- 4 How long in Venice?
- 5 Need advice on Northern Spain itinerary
- 6 Message for Ackislander
- 7 Should I book train tickets before I arrive in Switzerland ?
- 8 I booked "Paris in Winter"
- 9 Two Bonnie Lasses: A Road Trip from Edinburgh to London
- 10 Two rail trips in Italy - buy tickets at station the day of, or rail pass?
- 11 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 12 Walking Tours in Rome and Florence
- 13 TGV Train Tickets/Passes
- 14 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 15 atm cards in Spain
- 16 Traditional food in Athens
- 17 Would it be less expensive to buy a SIM card for Italy?
- 18 Cotswolds village base
- 19 Outerwear France Beginning of September
- 20 Determing Location of FIRST BIG TRIP - Where do go in Italy?
- 21 Confused about tipping in Swiss restaurants
- 22 No Time for Both...so...Segovia or Salamanca
- 23 White Christmas in the Alps for Aussie non-skiers
- 24 Italy Itinerary help - leaving in <2 weeks
- 25 weather in Veneto area in September