We will be driving from Amboise to Sarlat. We would like to make this a leisurely drive and overnight along the way. Rick Steves suggests Mortemart. What about Limoges area? Any suggestions for a Chambres d' hotes along the way? Thank you for you advice and expertise on France. I'm learning and apologize ahead of time for misspellings or not quite understanding the area!
Amboise to Limoges best leisurely drive and overnight stop
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Andaluzia - where to stay in Seville and Malaga?
- 2 Istanbul Itinerary
- 3 Half Day tours with Alla Tour Company
- 4 Germany and Poland Itinerary - Would appreciate feedback
- 5 Bologna tips
- 6 Transportation from Nice to Florence
- 7 Edinburgh - outings?
- 8 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 9 London and Where Else in late December?
- 10 Spain - Cadaques to Girona
- 11 How much time did -you- spend in Delphi and Olympia?
- 12 plug adaptors for Switzerland
- 13 What to wear
- 14 Scotland: Scone Game Day vs St. Andrews?
- 15 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 16 Spain, France, Netherlands with 18, 19 yo grandsons
- 17 What can we do with 4 hours in Paris layover
- 18 2 Weeks in Italy - In Less than 2 Weeks!
- 19 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 20 Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help
- 21 Madrid and London
- 22 Tour Guide in Budapest
- 23 Planning for Italy trip with a two-year old
- 24 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 25 Electronic plug adapter for Italy