We will be driving from Amboise to Sarlat. We would like to make this a leisurely drive and overnight along the way. Rick Steves suggests Mortemart. What about Limoges area? Any suggestions for a Chambres d' hotes along the way? Thank you for you advice and expertise on France. I'm learning and apologize ahead of time for misspellings or not quite understanding the area!
Amboise to Limoges best leisurely drive and overnight stop
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 2 first european holiday itinery
- 3 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 4 Bus shuttle from MXP to Milan Centrale Station
- 5 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 6 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 7 Location and Lodging in Amsterdam
- 8 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 9 Travel by train or bus
- 10 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 11 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 12 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 13 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 14 Euro Train
- 15 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 16 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 17 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 18 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 19 To Paris and Provence in June
- 20 Cyprus in December
- 21 Cyprus photo gallery
- 22 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 23 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 24 Which travel plan?
- 25 Florence in October