Just saw this video made in 1927! Amazing how little has changed, they had so many open top buses then too!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to spend a week in Italy
- 2 Planning a European Trip
- 3 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 4 Norway Itinerary
- 5 train or plane
- 6 Help with timeline. Connecting flights in London Gatwick
- 7 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 8 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 9 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 10 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 11 Krakow glass Christmas ornaments
- 12 About to buy tickets to Greece - advice please!
- 13 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 14 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 15 Aug 2017 - Italy with Boys (12 & 7 yr old)
- 16 Question about National Visa to Tourist Visa
- 17 A Month stay in Southern France
- 18 restaurants in Marais district
- 19 Roughing out a train/car trip from London to Scotland
- 20 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 21 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 22 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 23 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 24 Enough time to make connection at CDG?
- 25 Shoes in Scotland