Hi, my mom and I are leaving Amalfi (the actual coast town) and heading to the Pompeii ruins around 9-10AM on a Friday this June and were wondering the fastest way to do this and was wondering if anyone would know of a reliable place I can book this online in advance. Thanks!
Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help! Italy & France and Italy-Two Weeks?
- 2 Dining at the Eiffel Tower: 58 Tour Eiffel Restaurant Review
- 3 Pasteurized Cheese in Paris
- 4 Berlin
- 5 Toulouse & Paris Day Trips
- 6 Dordogne & Lot Day Hiking
- 7 By train to and out of Prague
- 8 Huge New 5,000 Year Old Underground City Excavated in Cappadocia
- 9 Budget family trip to Europe
- 10 history museums or locations
- 11 FCO-area hotel advice, family of 4 with young children
- 12 Travelling from Paris to Madrid
- 13 Scuol, Switzerland
- 14 Last-minute detour to Paris: a 4-day live trip report
- 15 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 16 Side trip from Chamonix in January
- 17 Lake Como transportation questions
- 18 Scotland- Edinburgh
- 19 Andalucia by car or train???? please help
- 20 All Set To Go!!
- 21 Honeymoon in Provence - 14 day itinerary help please
- 22 Where to get best blue trout in Bavaria?
- 23 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 24 Crete, Rhodes... or?
- 25 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why