The final leg of our trip to Italy is Amalfi in June, 2013. Our departure flight is from Naples to London. We may have a rental car (or not, at that point). What is the best way to get from Amalfi to Naples (airport), and how long does it take to drive by rental car, or other recommended transportation? Thanks!
Amalfi to Naples Airport - best way to get there, and travel time
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Turkey Experts: Need Itinerary help - mostly with order of trip
- 2 Trieste as a day trip?
- 3 Trieste as a day trip?
- 4 Prague Main Train Station
- 5 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 6 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 7 Two weeks in Northern Italy - what do you think of our outline?
- 8 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 9 British drivers
- 10 Spain Travel
- 11 Southern France
- 12 Banking for semester in London; what to do US students do?
- 13 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 14 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 15 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 16 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 17 recommended airport transfer in rome italy
- 18 Berlin
- 19 Need advice Best European city for New Year celebration
- 20 ITALY IN 6 WEEKS
- 21 Train travel in Europe
- 22 London 12 day itinerary suggestions needed
- 23 The Adriatic? Or Turkey and the Greek Islands?
- 24 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 25 Revised itinerary needs approval