The final leg of our trip to Italy is Amalfi in June, 2013. Our departure flight is from Naples to London. We may have a rental car (or not, at that point). What is the best way to get from Amalfi to Naples (airport), and how long does it take to drive by rental car, or other recommended transportation? Thanks!
Amalfi to Naples Airport - best way to get there, and travel time
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 2 Possible London GTG between April 28/May1
- 3 The Tweesters take a trip to BiH, Croatia and Slovenia
- 4 UK passport renewal from O'seas.
- 5 Spain pre cruise and post cruise stay
- 6 Greece for a month with a baby
- 7 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 8 Split to Venice. Help!
- 9 looking for an app
- 10 Switzerland - where to for this trip?
- 11 Biking (Selg-Guided and/or Guided) in Oxford and Bath
- 12 Trip from Berlin to Romantic Road towns/Bavaria
- 13 Paris Apartment for 7 - deciding between 2 choices
- 14 phone service
- 15 Rome - A Couple of Questions
- 16 DayTrips from Madrid vs. Overnight
- 17 14 Day Swiss Itinerary Sep-2015
- 18 Trip to Cornwall with senior - logistics assistance please?
- 19 First time in Europe-France and Italy or just France?
- 20 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Barcelona and San Sebastian
- 21 Copies of passports & credit cars
- 22 Travel in Ireland in July 2015
- 23 Flamenco show- madrid or seville?
- 24 Two Twentysomethings in Central Europe ITINERARY
- 25 Arctic Circle in December