The final leg of our trip to Italy is Amalfi in June, 2013. Our departure flight is from Naples to London. We may have a rental car (or not, at that point). What is the best way to get from Amalfi to Naples (airport), and how long does it take to drive by rental car, or other recommended transportation? Thanks!
Amalfi to Naples Airport - best way to get there, and travel time
- 1 Perfect gondola ride and dinner in Venice? But on a budget.
- 2 Barcelona June 2013 Trip Report
- 3 Running Very Behind on Month Long Europe Trip
- 4 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 5 Albi-Carcassonne to St. Remy
- 6 Chip-and-PIN cards again
- 7 Driving Through Adriatic Italy
- 8 Day trip or 1 night in Paris from London (w 7y/o & visiting Disney)
- 9 Am I too fat too travel?
- 10 Moving to England at 16: Driving Laws?
- 11 London and Paris; Christmas 2013!
- 12 Do and don't, eating in France
- 13 PLEASE help - Germany, France,Switzerland,Italy itinerary
- 14 Hotel recommendations for Turin
- 15 Opinion Requested on Southeast Castles in Order of Personal Preference
- 16 hotels in Milan, Italy
- 17 Help Needed with European Adventure
- 18 Paris 2 bedroom/2bathroom apartment you would recommend?
- 19 Paris - Nice/Eze - Como - Venice/Rome
- 20 Sussex Day Out Which Option to Choose?
- 21 Venice Apartment - Help!
- 22 italy itinerary for comments
- 23 chip and pin credit cards
- 24 Brutal Crack Down on Peaceful Environmental Protest
- 25 Italian train question