Because of our tight schedule we can't make it to both places.
Which place has the best beaches?
Is it more expensive one or the other place?
Anything else we need to consider?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 2 Granada to Cordoba to Madrid--Doable??
- 3 A new travel app for Poland
- 4 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 5 France to stop making foie grois
- 6 Two weeks in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 7 Need Barcelona Gaudi Ticket Help
- 8 Naples or Genoa
- 9 Manchester on derby weekend
- 10 Night Walk, food and Shopping in Rome
- 11 December in Slovenia
- 12 Budapest/Krakow/Warsaw
- 13 Road Maps of Ireland
- 14 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 15 Itinerary help please!
- 16 Dover queues
- 17 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 18 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 19 Greece Itinerary
- 20 Short, one day trip to Sighișoara, what do you recommend?
- 21 What neighborhood to stay in Paris?
- 22 3 nights in St Petersburg, 3 in Moscow, Private tour vs. Group?
- 23 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 24 Puglia
- 25 Has anyone used their Pass Navogo for more than 10 years?