Because of our tight schedule we can't make it to both places.
Which place has the best beaches?
Is it more expensive one or the other place?
Anything else we need to consider?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Phone cards
- 2 Renting a car
- 3 Is it safe to take train from CDG by 10 PM?
- 4 Reykjavik Trip Report
- 5 Nuit Blanche in Paris Oct 1st
- 6 Venice-Dolomites in 6 days
- 7 munich - day trips
- 8 Juangfrau / mt
- 9 Cheap Hotel in Prague
- 10 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 11 sim card
- 12 1st time in London - Location wise, which would be the better for us?
- 13 visa expired
- 14 PLITVICE LAKES
- 15 EATING IN LISBON..first visit
- 16 Transfer in CDG - claim our baggage & do passport control??
- 17 Family trip to Spain: Barcelona, Seville and San Sebastian
- 18 Where in Europe for 15 full days from 21 Oct to 6 Nov 2016?
- 19 written guide for Olympia
- 20 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 21 Catalonia: 14 days in September
- 22 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 23 Naxos hotel question
- 24 Another "Beware of Cab RipOff" Story
- 25 England and Wales by public transport