We will be staying in Salerno for 3 days and needed some suggestions about what places to see.
Day 1: Arrive to Salerno by 11.20 am.
Rest of the day - Positano Or Amalfi/Ravello
Day 2: Capri
Day 3: Positano Or Amalfi/Ravello (The one which is not covered on Day 1).
So we are bit confused about choice of places on Day 1 and Day 3. Which one to choose on day 1 - Positano or Amalfi+Ravello ?
Since we will be arriving bit late on day 1, whichever place we are choosing will get lesser time on that day.
Thanks in advance for your suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Looking for a 5 star resort on Spanish coast for January
- 2 Spanish Medical Providers
- 3 Renfe AVE, Alvia & Avant Trains
- 4 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 5 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 6 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 7 magnified mirror
- 8 Give 2 1/2 Days to Porto or 1 1/2 Days with Day Trip to Coimbra?
- 9 VAT refund transferring through CDG
- 10 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 11 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 12 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 13 From the Riviera to Rome: Two Terrific Weeks in Italy
- 14 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 15 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 16 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 17 Driving through Paris
- 18 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 19 San Sebastián
- 20 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 21 italy Cinque Terre
- 22 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 23 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 24 Can parking
- 25 Venice to Zermatt by Train