We will be staying in Salerno for 3 days and needed some suggestions about what places to see.
Day 1: Arrive to Salerno by 11.20 am.
Rest of the day - Positano Or Amalfi/Ravello
Day 2: Capri
Day 3: Positano Or Amalfi/Ravello (The one which is not covered on Day 1).
So we are bit confused about choice of places on Day 1 and Day 3. Which one to choose on day 1 - Positano or Amalfi+Ravello ?
Since we will be arriving bit late on day 1, whichever place we are choosing will get lesser time on that day.
Thanks in advance for your suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 2 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 3 Looking for a 5 star resort on Spanish coast for January
- 4 Help with Portugal Itinerary Please
- 5 Sicily in feb? If not, where to from Israel?
- 6 Restaurant recs for French food in Montreux and surrounding area
- 7 Restaurant recs for French food in Montreux and surrounding area
- 8 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 9 Suggestion for trip to Switzerland, Greece and Italy
- 10 Barcelona alternative
- 11 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 12 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 13 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 14 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 15 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 16 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 17 Road trip with our dog
- 18 Can parking
- 19 Day Trips from Kaiserslautern During Winter Holidays?
- 20 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 21 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 22 Douro Valley in January?
- 23 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 24 Give 2 1/2 Days to Porto or 1 1/2 Days with Day Trip to Coimbra?
- 25 Munich and....???