We will be staying in Salerno for 3 days and needed some suggestions about what places to see.
Day 1: Arrive to Salerno by 11.20 am.
Rest of the day - Positano Or Amalfi/Ravello
Day 2: Capri
Day 3: Positano Or Amalfi/Ravello (The one which is not covered on Day 1).
So we are bit confused about choice of places on Day 1 and Day 3. Which one to choose on day 1 - Positano or Amalfi+Ravello ?
Since we will be arriving bit late on day 1, whichever place we are choosing will get lesser time on that day.
Thanks in advance for your suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 2 hill of crosses
- 3 Austria Trip Report
- 4 What is your favorite Greek Island?
- 5 Paging @bobthenavigator and others for Amalfi Coast accommodation advice
- 6 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 7 Driving through Paris
- 8 Positano vs. Amalfi vs. Praiano
- 9 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 10 Northern Ireland ideas
- 11 Italy June 6-16
- 12 Birthday dinner in Salzburg
- 13 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 14 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 15 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 16 Scotland in 18 nights, smirr and sun and mud!
- 17 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 18 Long weekend in Albania
- 19 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 20 Airfare from Paris to Bastia
- 21 Hotels in Seville and Cordoba
- 22 Barcelona - Safety/Language/Trip Ideas
- 23 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 24 Planning A trip
- 25 To the top of Europe, and back again.