Heading to Amalfi for my honeymoon from July 9th - 14th ( 5 nights ). We're looking for a nice hotel that has a pool and a room with a sea view and balcony. Our budget is around $500 USD per night. Please help because I have been researching hotels for two weeks now and have just been spinning my wheels! Thanks, Dan.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Seville in late January
- 2 Norfolk base
- 3 Berlin restaurant recs
- 4 Macedonia - the land of sun!
- 5 TGV route Avignon - Paris
- 6 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 7 RFID Protection
- 8 3 days to spend in europe
- 9 from Charles de Gaulle to central Paris
- 10 Drinks in Spain
- 11 3 Weeks in Italy near Milan
- 12 12 days europe
- 13 Beaches in Southern France
- 14 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 15 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 16 Croatia Roadtrip: Plitvice -> Dubrovnik in August
- 17 Travelling to Shiroka Luka, Bulgaria
- 18 Two weeks in Portugal in October
- 19 Train from London to Leeds and from York to London
- 20 Dordogne day trips by boat - options?
- 21 Spain Itinerary Help
- 22 Train in France-1st versus 2nd class?
- 23 13 days in Paris, plans and budget
- 24 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 25 Which Dordogne caves can be easily seen without advance reservations?