DieciSedici in located on Piazza Municipio at the edge of town but near the beach and Duomo.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Passenger van Rental in Milan
- 2 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 3 Sevilla lodging 3 adults 3 kids and things to do
- 4 Clean up spam
- 5 Ron Hoffberg, Prague Guide
- 6 Valencia, Spain
- 7 London - Vauxhall or Southwark?
- 8 Help w/ 2-week itinerary to Switzerland w/ 7 yr old
- 9 Fabric Shops in Paris
- 10 iPhone/Skype/ATM questions
- 11 Small towns not too near Paris
- 12 Help with basic itinerary
- 13 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 14 credit and debit cards
- 15 Suggestions for two night stay near Athens airport?
- 16 Spain/Portugal Travel for Older Couple
- 17 Positano Surprise
- 18 Time required from flight touchdown at Heathrow to King's Cross
- 19 Ottolenghi walk-ins?
- 20 Family Friendly Day Trips from Arezzo
- 21 How to spend 3 days btwn Milan and Florence
- 22 Advice getting from Robin Hood's Bay to London
- 23 Greece and Italy Combo
- 24 Cinqueterre
- 25 Car rental in Europe (Kemwel)