Can anyone recommend an itinerary for the amalfi coast with a family (kids :5, 13 and 16) in terms of accommodation and limited expense. Is it possible to explore this area on a modest budget?
amalfi coast with a family of 5
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrid: Must Try Local Food & Drink
- 2 Hey Fodor's
- 3 Montmartre or St.Denis
- 4 Help us plan our first trip to Italy
- 5 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 6 Gift for French business associate
- 7 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 8 Stockholm - airport to city during a layover?
- 9 Romania driving itinerary help needed
- 10 Olive Oil
- 11 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 12 Chinese Tourists in Paris: Not Always Happy
- 13 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 14 Dresden- tea towel
- 15 Greece in November - How's my Itinerary?
- 16 Venice cruise terminal to San Marcos, and San Marcos to airport?
- 17 Question about Madrid to Toledo
- 18 iDTGV Sales Open for Travel December 14 to March 29
- 19 Ideal first time trip to Germany-8-10 days --suggestions
- 20 3 Months in Europe (25 April - 24 July 2015)
- 21 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 22 Feedback on Gotland Medieval Festival
- 23 Rental car return -> Taxi at Barcelona Airport
- 24 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 25 Scotland Votes "No"