My wife and I are planning to return to Italy in Sept 2013. Our first trip was to Florence which we thoroughly enjoyed. The museums and fantastic art, the food, the friendly people and of course wonderful Florence. This time we are debating whether to spend two weeks along the Amalfi coast, one place, or just one week there and spend the following week in Venice. If we did go to Venice, it would be by train. We would like to avoid renting a car this time around. Would like to hear from Fodorites who have traveled in Italy to both places sans car. Thank you.
Amalfi Coast Vacation
- 1 Limousine Service
- 2 Rhine River Lights Fireworks
- 3 Best way to get to national rail station for 7 day paper travel cards?
- 4 7 days in Turkey - itinerary help please!
- 5 Getting the best our of Europe
- 6 Best Base on the Rhine for Day Trips
- 7 Am I too fat too travel?
- 8 Micro trip report - a few days in Scotland
- 9 Kids, drugs, and overnight flights...advice??!!
- 10 What to Give to Host Family
- 11 convenient hotel in rome for one nignt before heading south
- 12 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 13 Florence: Medici Chapel & Basilica di Santa Croce
- 14 Prague Hotels -Old Town
- 15 Driving through Europe
- 16 Versailles - guided tour or on our own????
- 17 Best Area to Stay in Paris
- 18 Without a car in the Cote d'Azur
- 19 Rubles & A River...Yes, We are in Russia
- 20 Palio Parking
- 21 July reservations for County Kerry?
- 22 Oxford to Rye
- 23 Alacazar in Sevilla
- 24 restaurants suggestions for verona,venice,florence,and bologna?
- 25 Ideas 1 weeks in Croatia (in and out from Zagreb)