What are the choices for seeing the Amalfi Coast? I rented a car last time, but the drive was not easy to say the least. So this time I would rather just ride!! Bus tour would be nice, since a car/driver would cost more Euros. Bus may even add to the fun, since more prople would be involved.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Restaurants in Rome near Pantheon, Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain
- 2 Good Pocket Map Guide To Amsterdam
- 3 Seeking reasonable itinerary
- 4 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 5 which train from Gatwick? And rental car pickup
- 6 Entertaining 17 year-old in Rome
- 7 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize
- 8 Rome or Venice first
- 9 Loire or Provence in January?
- 10 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 11 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 12 Day trip from London in December
- 13 Funniest of Fodor Threads
- 14 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 15 What kind of tea can i choose in afternoon tea in France?
- 16 Photography gear for Rome and Venice
- 17 Classical or choral or sacred music venues in Rome
- 18 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 19 Lunch near Amboise, Loire Valley
- 20 What experiences were most memorable for your kids?
- 21 Paris Oct 31-Nov 4
- 22 Europe First Timers
- 23 LeHavre to Rennes/St. Malo?
- 24 Place to Eat in Aix-en-Provence
- 25 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece