What are the choices for seeing the Amalfi Coast? I rented a car last time, but the drive was not easy to say the least. So this time I would rather just ride!! Bus tour would be nice, since a car/driver would cost more Euros. Bus may even add to the fun, since more prople would be involved.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cash in Greece ATMs
- 2 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 3 Guided Vatican Tours
- 4 Avoid Europcar!
- 5 Apartment/accomodation in Dubrovnik and Split
- 6 Paris for children
- 7 Anyone travel with to Europe with ISE when they were in college?
- 8 Couscous
- 9 Best Masseria in Puglia
- 10 Train / Calabria
- 11 Visiting the Dordogne/Lot
- 12 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 13 Southern Italy Help - Part 2
- 14 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 15 London in Winter Report
- 16 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 17 16 days in France and Italy
- 18 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 19 Do I need a Swiss rail pass?
- 20 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 21 IWM
- 22 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 23 How are the feasts in Malta Celebrated?
- 24 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 25 Tent camping in France, Spain and Portugal