What are the choices for seeing the Amalfi Coast? I rented a car last time, but the drive was not easy to say the least. So this time I would rather just ride!! Bus tour would be nice, since a car/driver would cost more Euros. Bus may even add to the fun, since more prople would be involved.
Amalfi Coast Tour or rent car with driver?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Please help me give good travel advice
- 2 Places for Solo Traveling Near Paris
- 3 Portugal with children
- 4 Help with driving suggestions in Delphi.
- 5 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...
- 6 Flamenco show- madrid or seville?
- 7 Stopover in Tudela?
- 8 Travel throught Europe
- 9 Car Rentals in Athens
- 10 When to buy train tickets to Budapest and Prague from Vienna
- 11 Hotel and activity recommendations in Basque Region??
- 12 5 minutes to switch in Basel train station
- 13 Croatia hotel and itinerary help (8 days, 7 nights in Sep)
- 14 driving day trip to la rioja from San Sebastian- winery / lunchcstops
- 15 From Sarajevo to Belgrade ?
- 16 Macarons!
- 17 Barcelona and Road Trip to Southern France
- 18 Sorrento-Positano ferry schedules
- 19 Josselin region of Brittany
- 20 Need Advice for Stuttgart/Munich Area
- 21 Best way to get from Athens to Naples & rec for Greek Isles & Amalfi Coast
- 22 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 23 Help with Greece Itinerary for Honeymoon!
- 24 Venice, then ?, then Munich
- 25 An Apartment in Montmartre (for a month)