What are the choices for seeing the Amalfi Coast? I rented a car last time, but the drive was not easy to say the least. So this time I would rather just ride!! Bus tour would be nice, since a car/driver would cost more Euros. Bus may even add to the fun, since more prople would be involved.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Germany train help!
- 2 Villas to rent in Ibiza
- 3 Amalfi Coast - help!
- 4 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 5 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 6 Train help for Prague
- 7 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 8 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 9 Acropolis Athens
- 10 Interesting places to visit
- 11 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 12 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 13 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 14 Reliable tour companies for day trips?
- 15 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 16 3 weeks in Italy - Family of 4
- 17 Advice on Berlin hotels
- 18 Swiss Travel Pass
- 19 We're here!
- 20 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 21 Iceland Ring Road itinerary
- 22 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 23 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 24 Not a good time to fly into LGW
- 25 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You