What are the choices for seeing the Amalfi Coast? I rented a car last time, but the drive was not easy to say the least. So this time I would rather just ride!! Bus tour would be nice, since a car/driver would cost more Euros. Bus may even add to the fun, since more prople would be involved.
Amalfi Coast Tour or rent car with driver?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 2 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 3 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 4 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!
- 5 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 6 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 7 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 8 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 9 Sicily Suggetions
- 10 He said , she said
- 11 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 12 car rental companies Italy
- 13 Seeking Portugal itinerary advice (April, 2014)
- 14 Paris in April?
- 15 where to stay in Porto Portugal
- 16 quiet hotel in Rome?
- 17 need good quiet Paris hotel: possible?
- 18 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 19 quiet hotel
- 20 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 21 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 22 Venice hotel selection
- 23 May trip to the islands
- 24 Where to stay in Rome
- 25 7 days in Greece