What are the choices for seeing the Amalfi Coast? I rented a car last time, but the drive was not easy to say the least. So this time I would rather just ride!! Bus tour would be nice, since a car/driver would cost more Euros. Bus may even add to the fun, since more prople would be involved.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Suggestions for Drive to Milan
- 2 Tuscany or Cinque Terre?
- 3 Help with first time trip with family
- 4 Verona or Athens?
- 5 My 60th birthday surprises
- 6 11 days in Portugal in April - thoughts on itinerary please!
- 7 Rome 1st Time - Wish you'd known, tips, unexpected surprises
- 8 Spain car rental questions
- 9 Bamboozled. First trip to Europe. Motorhome v car and other questions...
- 10 Where to stay in Paris? So many options!
- 11 Basque country ideas
- 12 Hikrchick & Hikrguy back from (cool & rainy but) fabulous Paris
- 13 Andalusia, Tangiers, Barcelona?
- 14 UK - Celebrating Thanksgiving?
- 15 Glorious -- 18 days in Sicily
- 16 Northern Italy 1 week HELP
- 17 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 18 travelling to Munich and Paris without pre hotel booking
- 19 Trip summary: London, England, July 2016
- 20 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 21 Manchester (MAN) vs. Heathrow
- 22 European Cooking Secrets
- 23 Almalfi coast late March? Or Piedmont?
- 24 the ultimate trip report Barcelona
- 25 RHK's Fall escape