What are the choices for seeing the Amalfi Coast? I rented a car last time, but the drive was not easy to say the least. So this time I would rather just ride!! Bus tour would be nice, since a car/driver would cost more Euros. Bus may even add to the fun, since more prople would be involved.
Amalfi Coast Tour or rent car with driver?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 2 Lavender Fields
- 3 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 4 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 5 Hotwire zones in Barcelona & London
- 6 Where to stay family of 5 in Rome? Hotel or rental suggestions please!!
- 7 Nice Video about Poland
- 8 Where to stay in Rome
- 9 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 10 Parking Car in Amsterdam - Need Advice
- 11 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 12 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 13 Second thoughts about Provence - help!
- 14 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 15 Munich
- 16 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 17 Itinerary Help 10 days in Europe over Easter Week
- 18 Domus Aurea (Rome) -- still closed?
- 19 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 20 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 21 Paris Restaurants in the 7th
- 22 Florence to Naples by car road trip ideas
- 23 Just Another Macarons, Hot Chocolate, Tucked into Bed by 11 Paris Report
- 24 Madrid or Toledo on May 1st - holiday
- 25 Soccer/futbol in Madrid