What are the choices for seeing the Amalfi Coast? I rented a car last time, but the drive was not easy to say the least. So this time I would rather just ride!! Bus tour would be nice, since a car/driver would cost more Euros. Bus may even add to the fun, since more prople would be involved.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Corsica France...Calvi or Ajaccio or?
- 2 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 3 Unable to recollect things may be you are avid
- 4 Sim Card
- 5 Driving in Sicily: Help!
- 6 Portugal and Southern Spain travel tips
- 7 Backpack with Infant carrier?
- 8 Euro 2016 Football championship
- 9 Looking for advice on a Paris-based day trip to Reims
- 10 Frantic Ticket Purchase Upends Itinerary ... No Open Jaw -
- 11 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 12 Recommendations re walking tours in Dubrovnik and Split
- 13 Traveling to Puglia in July
- 14 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 15 Puglia itinerary - need help!
- 16 5 women, Italy, need suggestions
- 17 Sleeping Beauty's Castle
- 18 Amalfi or Positano
- 19 Croatia travel ideas
- 20 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 21 Citadines Bastille Marais
- 22 Car Rental tips while in Greece?
- 23 2 Week Euro Solo Trip - UK, Paris, Brussels
- 24 Public Transport information App/Website
- 25 Help required with Ireland Itinerary