I am taking my mother to Italy this Sept. and we are staying in Postitano for 3 nights.
I know that we can see many of the towns by public transportation but my mother isn't keen on public transport and just "winging it".
Does anyone have recommendations for a tour guide that would take us up / down the AC for the day? I know there are a lot of operators out there but looking for any positive experiences.
All input and ideas are welcome! THANK YOU!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Biarritz family holiday
- 2 Ireland hotel questions
- 3 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 4 Croatia transportation question.
- 5 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 6 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 7 Cutback on Spain trip
- 8 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 9 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 10 What is best for gps & data for trip to spain and portugal?
- 11 getting to CDG
- 12 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 13 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 14 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 15 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 16 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 17 Ireland trip planning recommendations - March
- 18 Ireland travel passport question
- 19 Bernina Express mid-March
- 20 If you had to choose one......
- 21 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 22 Trying to pick a Greek Island
- 23 A Month stay in Southern France
- 24 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 25 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please