I am taking my mother to Italy this Sept. and we are staying in Postitano for 3 nights.
I know that we can see many of the towns by public transportation but my mother isn't keen on public transport and just "winging it".
Does anyone have recommendations for a tour guide that would take us up / down the AC for the day? I know there are a lot of operators out there but looking for any positive experiences.
All input and ideas are welcome! THANK YOU!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 2 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France
- 3 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 4 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 5 Can I visit Rotterdam on a 6h40 min layover in Schiphol?
- 6 Preliminary Trip Planning for Venice/Florence/Umbria in late September
- 7 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 8 Trip Report – London, Devon and Somerset
- 9 Italy in January?
- 10 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 11 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 12 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 13 2 days in Lugano area
- 14 Day Trip to Capri: Advice Needed
- 15 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 16 Half day in Côte d'Azur
- 17 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 18 (Repost) Overall cost of three weeks in Scotland??
- 19 Trouble Getting from Tours to Orly
- 20 Trad Music and Hops--Our Week in Dublin
- 21 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 22 Scotland in December
- 23 Car Service, CDG to Paris hotel.
- 24 Hotel Fita Amsterdam- questions re: air conditioning
- 25 Trip to Barcelona, london, Paris, and Amsterdam/Dublin