I am taking my mother to Italy this Sept. and we are staying in Postitano for 3 nights.
I know that we can see many of the towns by public transportation but my mother isn't keen on public transport and just "winging it".
Does anyone have recommendations for a tour guide that would take us up / down the AC for the day? I know there are a lot of operators out there but looking for any positive experiences.
All input and ideas are welcome! THANK YOU!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland Itinerary- biting off more than we can chew?
- 2 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 3 Something to do with my mother-in-law in Madrid
- 4 Hilton CPH no loner
- 5 Swiss registered car in Liechtenstein
- 6 travel around Spain
- 7 Scotland Trip Report
- 8 French Wedding
- 9 Best way to walk up Gianicolo hill Rome
- 10 Charming villages in Austria for hiking trip in mid-June 2016?
- 11 London lodging 3 adults 3 kids (7,11,13)
- 12 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 13 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 14 Spain: general question about Mondays and museums
- 15 Skip the line tours of the Alhambra, Granada.
- 16 Wedding in Finland
- 17 Clocks forward one hour tonight
- 18 Thoughts on visiting Turkey this summer? Safe?
- 19 To Aeolians or Not? Please Critique our Sicily Itinerary for May/June
- 20 Cornwall UK
- 21 Does Zurich have a hop on hop off bus system
- 22 2017 Tulips, Amsterdam, Time(as in three days)
- 23 Give advice on Austria trip in the fall.....
- 24 Photo tours Zurich Lucern areas
- 25 I may be wrong....