My wife and I will be visiting the Analfi Coast this May, We are interested in small local not so tourit restaurants in or near the following towns. Amalfi, Ravello, Positano and on the Island of Capri. If you have been lucky enough to experience good food at a local restaurant we would appreciate your reccomendations. Menu suggestions would also be welcomed. We will not have a car so we will be using public transportation. Thanks!
Amalfi Coast restaurants where the Locals eat.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dordogne and Paris - April/May 2013
- 2 Toulouse and beyond -
- 3 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 4 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 5 Parking Car in Amsterdam - Need Advice
- 6 getting on highway from Avignon TVG Europcar rental place
- 7 Naples - Hotel to stay for 2 nites
- 8 NATIONAL PARKS IN CROATIA (PLITVICE & KRKA)
- 9 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 10 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 11 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 12 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 13 Munich with a car?
- 14 Printing Paris Bus Routes --Kerouac, others?
- 15 Any exciting towns South of Rome, Italy
- 16 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 17 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 18 People acting out Paris Metro Names
- 19 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 20 Reims for a day
- 21 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 22 day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 23 Abruzzo for 5 days
- 24 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 25 Barcelona to SW France to Madrid in 10 days