My wife and I will be visiting the Analfi Coast this May, We are interested in small local not so tourit restaurants in or near the following towns. Amalfi, Ravello, Positano and on the Island of Capri. If you have been lucky enough to experience good food at a local restaurant we would appreciate your reccomendations. Menu suggestions would also be welcomed. We will not have a car so we will be using public transportation. Thanks!
Amalfi Coast restaurants where the Locals eat.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 5 days France Itinerary
- 2 10 days in England
- 3 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 4 Is May Day a big deal in Barcelona?
- 5 Safe to use hotel room safe?
- 6 Favorite Views of Paris?
- 7 Food Critics Pans French Restaurant Food and the 'Fait Maison' Logo...
- 8 Planning to visit Barcelona and Santander in the fall next year
- 9 Advice and suggestions welcome for 2 month trip
- 10 Impressions of Bad Tolz?
- 11 Need Help For August Spain Itinerary (10 days)
- 12 to take cash from USA or from ATMs in France?
- 13 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 14 Spain - Mallorca vs. Canary Islands
- 15 Buying Train Tickets on line in advance of Trip to Italy
- 16 London - Paris - Venice - Flight & Transport Questions
- 17 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 18 What do you wish you'd known about Iceland before you went?
- 19 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 20 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 21 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 22 Confusing Care rental in Italy Continued . . . Locauto?
- 23 Villa Borghese - Neighborhood restaurants?
- 24 Budapest to Bucharest (2 week trip)
- 25 Rentalcars.com: anyone use this broker for car rental in France?