I have already found so much fantastic information on this forum for planning our first trip to Italy, thank you! But I have a few questions about one section of our trip:
May 15 we are traveling from Orvieto (Tuscany) to the Amalfi Coast. We will have a rental car for the Tuscany portion of our trip and do not want to keep it for the Amalfi Coast.
So, our original plan was to drive from Orvieto, stop in Pompeii and then drop the car in Sorrento. We would stay 3 nights in Sorrento and use it as our base for the Amalfi Coast.
I have now decided that I would like to spend 2 of those nights in Positano which means one night in Sorrento and then taking the bus to Positano the next day. I would like to avoid a one night stay if possible and was wondering if it's too much to go to Pompeii, drop the car in Sorrento and then get to Positano all in one day. I thought I should ask the experts before I end up with a completely exhausting, impossible day.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 BIKE AND BARGE
- 2 Flight from Athens to Turkey
- 3 Favorite restaurants in Paris
- 4 http://thebeautysystem.com/silqueskin-serum
- 5 Italy emergency numbers, which one
- 6 Advice to store my luggage in Paris ?
- 7 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 8 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid
- 9 http://supplementskings.com/forever-bust/
- 10 Flamenco in Madrid
- 11 Favorite restaurants in Barcelona, Seville, Granada, San Sebastian
- 12 Holiday in Cilento Region
- 13 London - Home Depot
- 14 The Different Methods To Creating Attraction
- 15 This informative article brings out one distinctive
- 16 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 17 Family of 4, 2 Young Teens, 14 Nights, 4 Countries
- 18 awesome website for cheap soccer jerseys
- 19 Suicide bombing in Ansbach
- 20 Berlin/Prague/Vienna/Budapest
- 21 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 22 http://www.vitaminofhealth.com/zynev-male-enhancement/
- 23 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 24 Trip Report with Kids: Germany/Austria/Benelux
- 25 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...