We will have four full days (five nights) in July based in Sorrento. I was thinking one day for Naples and Pompeii, one for Amalfi and Ravello. Another day for Positano but wondering if Priano (with or without the emerald grotto) would be a good combination with Positano. We are interested in doing some walks, not really strenuous hikes, but walks to get some good views. So am interested in opinions of those of you who have done Priano and the emerald grotto. Thanks.
Amalfi Coast - Priano and Emerald Grotto - your opinions please
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe in 21 days
- 2 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 3 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!
- 4 Hotel in Venice
- 5 Day trip from London to Paris
- 6 Day trips
- 7 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 8 Paris Prix de L'Arc de Triomphe
- 9 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 10 Non touristy restaurants in Budapest and prague
- 11 How to change college, after obtaining French visa?
- 12 A drive in Europe
- 13 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 14 please help with itinerary in sicily
- 15 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 16 Honeymoon Destinations for December 2014
- 17 nearby cities to london
- 18 Honeymoon Villa rental - Santorini or Mykonos
- 19 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 20 Hotel or Apartment Hotel for 2 adults + 2 children (7 and 12)
- 21 Swiss rail passes
- 22 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 23 Switzerland & Italian Riviera & Sardinia Summer 2014
- 24 Discover Greece On Line (Video + Stills)
- 25 Augsburg with kids