I'm torn between choosing to go to the Greek Islands or the Amalfi Coast for my honeymoon. I've been to Northern Italy (Cinque Terre, Rome, Pisa, Florence) and absolutely loved it. I would like to try something different but am afraid I won't be as happy with Greece as I was with Italy. I'm looking for more of a relaxing trip than a sightseeing trip. I would also like to spend some time in the sun/pool/beach. Help please!
Amalfi Coast or Greek Island for Honeymoon
- 1 Scenic train Milan - Paris
- 2 Ile de Re or Bassin d'Archachon at end of July
- 3 Berlin to Dresden to Prague in eight days
- 4 Ireland/UK trip ideas for Late July
- 5 France and Italy for wedding and honeymoon
- 6 London at Xmas
- 7 Going to London next week but can't find hotel/hostel!!
- 8 Florence, Capri and Amalfi
- 9 Sketches from Italy: Rome, Ischia and Frascati
- 10 Levanto, Italy B&B
- 11 Almalfi in Late March??
- 12 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 13 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 14 Barcelona - 7 Portes Restaurant
- 15 Rail question 1st class and 2nd class
- 16 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 17 Trip to London
- 18 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 19 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 20 Sardinia and Berlin Itinerary
- 21 Barcelona + Venice Honeymoon in June
- 22 France Cities for a 14 Day Winter Trip?
- 23 Backpacking through Europe
- 24 Eiffel tower tickets- June8-15 will I need to queue?
- 25 2 days in Frankfurt - where to stay -what to do - or straight to Paris