I'm torn between choosing to go to the Greek Islands or the Amalfi Coast for my honeymoon. I've been to Northern Italy (Cinque Terre, Rome, Pisa, Florence) and absolutely loved it. I would like to try something different but am afraid I won't be as happy with Greece as I was with Italy. I'm looking for more of a relaxing trip than a sightseeing trip. I would also like to spend some time in the sun/pool/beach. Help please!
Amalfi Coast or Greek Island for Honeymoon
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris apartment choices?
- 2 Stockholm - airport to city during a layover?
- 3 Hey Fodor's
- 4 Madrid: Must Try Local Food & Drink
- 5 Romania driving itinerary help needed
- 6 Montmartre or St.Denis
- 7 Help us plan our first trip to Italy
- 8 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 9 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 10 Base in Puglia: Ostuni or Locorotondo
- 11 Chinese Tourists in Paris: Not Always Happy
- 12 Olive Oil
- 13 What to do on drive from Garmisch to Munich for a full day
- 14 Question about Madrid to Toledo
- 15 Please help with our Portugal itinerary.
- 16 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 17 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 18 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 19 Venice cruise terminal to San Marcos, and San Marcos to airport?
- 20 England, Scotland , Belguim
- 21 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 22 Gift for French business associate
- 23 Dresden- tea towel
- 24 Greece in November - How's my Itinerary?
- 25 iDTGV Sales Open for Travel December 14 to March 29