My wife and I are meeting my in-laws in Rome at the start of September. We have 7 nights together, 3 of which will be spent in Rome, with the other 4 nights in Sorrento. Our plan is to use Sorrento as our base and visit Pompeii, Naples, Capri and some of the small towns along the Amalfi coast (all as day trips).
However, after the 4 nights in Sorrento, my wife and I have an additional 4 nights alone. So far I've come up with a couple options, such as:
(a) spend 4 nights in Positano; (b) spend 2 nights in Capri; 2 in Positano; (c) split them up even further amongst other towns on the coast.
Does anyone have any suggestions? My only concern is that we will have visited Capri and some of the small towns like Positano during day trips - although obviously the experience of staying there overnight could be completely different.
Any advice is appreciated! Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 온라인카지노み『↔《 ＣＯＸ６６.ＣＯＭ 》↔』み[슈퍼카지노
- 2 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 3 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 4 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 5 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 6 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 7 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 8 Travelogue: Copenhagen with Kids
- 9 getting to CDG
- 10 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 11 A Month stay in Southern France
- 12 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 13 Revised itinerary for italy
- 14 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 15 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 16 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 17 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 18 Hotel in Vienna
- 19 Places of interest
- 20 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 21 Switzerland in November?
- 22 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 23 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 24 vienna
- 25 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion