I will be traveling in Campania for 8 days at the end of April. I'm situated in Positano for 4 nights and Sorrento for 3 nights (last night in Rome for flight home). Two days in Sorrento have been set aside for Pompeii/Vesuvius, and Herculaneum/archeology museum in Naples. I'd also like to take a day trip to Capri while in Sorrento. Does anyone have not-to- miss sights/hikes/towns while in Positano, and have I selected wisely in Sorrento???
Also, I don't love twisting roads or heights - what are good travel options????
Thanks for all assistance,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 2 Cetona, Barbarino Val d'elsa or Greve?
- 3 How many nights to spend in Granada and Malaga & a few other questions
- 4 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 5 Day trips ideas from Lausanne, Switzerland
- 6 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 7 Ireland in April
- 8 Stop between Umbria and Firenze
- 9 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 10 Amalfi Coast help
- 11 Iceland 9 Days Late March - Review Itinerary!
- 12 A few days outside Rome
- 13 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 14 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 15 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 16 CDG airport and connection time
- 17 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 18 Paris Metro
- 19 Planning to visit Barcelona and Paris
- 20 2 week trip to Lisbon, Porto, Douro, seeking input
- 21 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 22 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 23 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 24 Itinerary help needed: 10-11 days in Calabria, Siciily, and (maybe) Puglia
- 25 EATING IN LISBON..first visit