I will be traveling in Campania for 8 days at the end of April. I'm situated in Positano for 4 nights and Sorrento for 3 nights (last night in Rome for flight home). Two days in Sorrento have been set aside for Pompeii/Vesuvius, and Herculaneum/archeology museum in Naples. I'd also like to take a day trip to Capri while in Sorrento. Does anyone have not-to- miss sights/hikes/towns while in Positano, and have I selected wisely in Sorrento???
Also, I don't love twisting roads or heights - what are good travel options????
Thanks for all assistance,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 2 Wine tasting in Granada, Seville without driving
- 3 Planning a Trip to Greece
- 4 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 5 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 6 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 7 Train tickets, Swiss pass or eurail
- 8 Relais Il Canalicchio
- 9 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 10 Oporto
- 11 No Periods in British Written English!
- 12 Sao Miguel, Azores
- 13 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 14 Perugia
- 15 CDG Meeting Point Help
- 16 Lunch stop in Cinque Terre
- 17 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 18 Ronda Wine/biking
- 19 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 20 St Denis Cathedral
- 21 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 22 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 23 First Trip from Boston to Italy
- 24 Andalucia itinerary help
- 25 8ish days Zurich to Como...