I will be traveling in Campania for 8 days at the end of April. I'm situated in Positano for 4 nights and Sorrento for 3 nights (last night in Rome for flight home). Two days in Sorrento have been set aside for Pompeii/Vesuvius, and Herculaneum/archeology museum in Naples. I'd also like to take a day trip to Capri while in Sorrento. Does anyone have not-to- miss sights/hikes/towns while in Positano, and have I selected wisely in Sorrento???
Also, I don't love twisting roads or heights - what are good travel options????
Thanks for all assistance,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe First Timers
- 2 Lake Como - Luzern - Germany (need help) - Amsterdam
- 3 Athens Help
- 4 how to get to Salzburg from Krakow
- 5 Berlin -clubs
- 6 Berlin
- 7 Scotland - drive around or form bases ?
- 8 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 9 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 10 Trip report: Portugal, Barcelona and Switzerland
- 11 base in brussels
- 12 A quick visit to Hampton Court
- 13 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 14 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 15 Trip report for Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 16 Brussels Hotel Recommendation
- 17 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 18 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 19 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 20 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 21 Trains in Italy
- 22 Uber vs. TfL
- 23 Swimming in Camogli, Santa Margherita Ligure, Italy
- 24 TikiTouringTwins - toddler travel
- 25 Alitala