Thanks to this board, I have had a good trip so far,spent 3 days in Rome and currently on train to Naples. Have 4-5 days in Amalfi.
Please help plan itinerary, have no idea except that Sorrento and Capri are good...
Should be stay overnight in Naples tonight or tho direct from Naples to Sorrento.
2 adults, 2 kids 4 and 6 yr old.
I know it's too late to ask but you never know, some advice can come in handy...so far we have heard that Naples isn't great with kids so will probably go direct to Sorrento ..
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 2 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 3 Westerplatte
- 4 What is best for gps & data for trip to spain and portugal?
- 5 Biarritz family holiday
- 6 Ireland hotel questions
- 7 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 8 Croatia transportation question.
- 9 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 10 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 11 Cutback on Spain trip
- 12 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 13 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 14 getting to CDG
- 15 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 16 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 17 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 18 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 19 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 20 Ireland trip planning recommendations - March
- 21 Ireland travel passport question
- 22 Bernina Express mid-March
- 23 If you had to choose one......
- 24 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 25 Trying to pick a Greek Island