Thanks to this board, I have had a good trip so far,spent 3 days in Rome and currently on train to Naples. Have 4-5 days in Amalfi.
Please help plan itinerary, have no idea except that Sorrento and Capri are good...
Should be stay overnight in Naples tonight or tho direct from Naples to Sorrento.
2 adults, 2 kids 4 and 6 yr old.
I know it's too late to ask but you never know, some advice can come in handy...so far we have heard that Naples isn't great with kids so will probably go direct to Sorrento ..
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help! Need Itinerary advice for Vacation in the Alps
- 2 What is the hostess gift you love to give or receive?
- 3 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 4 Tours vs solo travel (want to see as much as possible in 3-4 months)
- 5 Last minute trip to Germany and Switzerland
- 6 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 7 Ischia Earthquake/mobile wifi
- 8 Milan and Lake Como
- 9 weekend from cologne germany
- 10 Mallorca: Hotel in/near Palma?
- 11 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 12 Rome to Naples/Pompeii
- 13 Switzerland in September
- 14 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?
- 15 Where to eat in Rome?
- 16 Montserrat, Spain - Sept 8 or Sept 10?
- 17 de Roma A Como en 6 días
- 18 Neuschwanstein Castle and Munich
- 19 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 20 Positano or Sorrento?
- 21 Provence, Strasbourg, Paris early September
- 22 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 23 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 24 Only 3 days: Asturias or French Basque?
- 25 Last minute trip to Capri