I am arriving in Naples from Sardinia at about 5pm on a Friday, and plan to spend 2 nights in the Amalfi Coast region before heading back to Rome on Sunday morning for a flight out at 3pm. We will not have a car for our time in the region and are not sure where to stay. I think that Salerno would be the best choice transportation-wise vs. Sorrento (to get back to Rome on time), but it does not look like the best place to stay. We are considering staying in Amalfi town but are not sure how we would get to a hotel from Salerno, without having a car (would taxis be too expensive, would the SITA bus get us to accomodation on the coastline)?
Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Totally lost on this one!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 2 Is there a Limit to time spent at Eiffel Tower
- 3 A week in Verona - day trip suggestions?
- 4 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 5 RV Camper Van in Scottish Highlands
- 6 help with Italy itinerary
- 7 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 8 Venice
- 9 A new species of Homo Sapien??
- 10 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 11 3 Weeks in Ireland - Itinerary help needed
- 12 Stresa (town), Italy - things to do?
- 13 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 14 Scotland and London 21 days
- 15 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum
- 16 Restaurant recommendations for lunch in Dijon?
- 17 8-9 day Paris-Amsterdam-Rome
- 18 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 19 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 20 Preliminary Scotland itinerary late September 2017
- 21 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 22 Capri in July
- 23 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...
- 24 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 25 Seeking advice from Tuscany experts