I am arriving in Naples from Sardinia at about 5pm on a Friday, and plan to spend 2 nights in the Amalfi Coast region before heading back to Rome on Sunday morning for a flight out at 3pm. We will not have a car for our time in the region and are not sure where to stay. I think that Salerno would be the best choice transportation-wise vs. Sorrento (to get back to Rome on time), but it does not look like the best place to stay. We are considering staying in Amalfi town but are not sure how we would get to a hotel from Salerno, without having a car (would taxis be too expensive, would the SITA bus get us to accomodation on the coastline)?
Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Totally lost on this one!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 럭스바카라■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■바카라사이트주소お바카라사이트주소
- 2 Barcelona summer 2017 -- brainstorm with me
- 3 10 days in Italy with 5 and 10 year olds in July
- 4 Madrid to Northern Spain- 4 days/2 kids. Help w itinerary pls!
- 5 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 6 Early Itinerary Munich to Croatia
- 7 Scotland Trip Report
- 8 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 9 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 10 Holy mass with Vienna Boys Choir
- 11 Marseille vs. Genoa
- 12 Kayaking in Avignon
- 13 best Provence itinerary to see Verdon Gorge
- 14 I have six days in Spain - where should I go?
- 15 Heathrow Terminal 2 - Immigration, Bags & Pick-Up
- 16 4 days in Provence in early June
- 17 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 18 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 19 Cordoba Overnight?
- 20 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 21 Sintra
- 22 France Itinerary Advice
- 23 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 24 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 25 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)